“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Whenever A Woman Has Sex...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Science says...

"Whenever a woman has sex her body releases a chemical that causes her to become emotionally attached..."

And we're takin about even the most casual affairs here... drunken women don't count cos she's forgotten who the **** you are

But really, all those who are determined to talk their way to somethin, flexin with the patience... take notes!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Ie.

The sooner you fvck her, the easier it gets.

The longer you wait, the harder it gets.

Chicks are 100 times more likely to just go with the flow and accept you as their man after you fvck her. Before that, they are still putting up barriers, making up reasons why you shouldn't get together.

Once they give up the prize, they might as well fvck you again right. There's really nothing to lose now.

And yeah, there are actual bio-chemical responses (oxytocin primarily) that make her fall for you easier.
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
is there a point to this post? I get attached to specific types of food when i eat them. Does that mean i'll ever dine of them again?
 

DJSask

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
remember young studs... you have to bring to THE BIG O... first. Just having sex won't produce the desired effect
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by DJSask
remember young studs... you have to bring to THE BIG O... first. Just having sex won't produce the desired effect
Yes it will.

Anyway - once you're fukkin her, who cares about attachments? lol
 

newbeginning

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
3
Age
43
very true, before sex she was comtemplating about us. After, she just left it for me to decide.
 
Top