Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you've got nothing to lose

Do you tell her how you feel?

• Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes, but avoid using the word "love"

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U show her you like her through your actions, never through your words. this way you still hold the cards....

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, it does work sometimes...

Take for instance my last GF. We had been out several times and things had been going well, then she didn't return my calls. She finally called me up one night and we met up. When I tried to kiss her, she told me she was starting to see someone else. I got pretty pissed, and started walking off to my car to get the hell out of there. But, I turned around, went back and talked to her some more. I didn't say anything like "I really like you a lot"...but told her we really connected and I had never met anyone like her before, and other things I had felt about us. I said that, said goodbye, and figured that was it.

A couple days later she calls up, telling me what I said made her melt. She stopped seeing the other guy and we dated for four months. It didn't last forever, but it was one of the most intense and exciting relationships I'd ever had.

So, it can work...but I think she has to be feeling something for you in the first place for it to do any good.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
insomniac is right. If a woman has feelings for you and time goes by without you making it clear how you feel about her it is discouraging and leaves her questioning the relationship. She will feel like she is investing her time, effort and emotions into someone who just doesn't seem all that interested. This is why it is a huge mistake to try to continue to be a challenge and mysterious once there are feelings involved. It alienates the other person and ultimately pushes them away.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point, Wildfyre

Perhaps this is why the gal I'm seeing hasn't called me now that she's (presumably) back in town after having been gone for the weekend, though I left a message for her Friday.

We still haven't had sex, but made out more passionately the last time we got together than any of our prior few dates.

My actions are congruently positive, but I don't say much to indicate that I feel anything for her yet.

Hmmm....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Interesting point, Wildfyre

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Perhaps this is why the gal I'm seeing hasn't called me now that she's (presumably) back in town after having been gone for the weekend, though I left a message for her Friday.

We still haven't had sex, but made out more passionately the last time we got together than any of our prior few dates.

My actions are congruently positive, but I don't say much to indicate that I feel anything for her yet.

Hmmm....
I doubt that's the case after only a few dates. But you'll get the same kind of reaction if you overdo it with waiting to call when she really likes you, too. The waiting to call is intended to prevent the guy from being too pushy too fast. If you don't have that problem then you shouldn't wait too long in between calling.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be trying to pace things

... or she could just not be that interested.

It's foolish to overanalyze or read too much into things. She does seem very hesitant to take things further, so I'm just going to lay back and see what she does.

There are always others.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: She could be trying to pace things

Originally posted by Bonhomme
... or she could just not be that interested.

It's foolish to overanalyze or read too much into things. She does seem very hesitant to take things further, so I'm just going to lay back and see what she does.

There are always others.
Well, if she's hesitating then she's probably just not as interested as she could be. It happens.

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it has to be a solid realtionship, because it hasn't helped me in the past to tell a girl how I feel.
But if you got nothing to loose then why tell her?
got something to win, think not....