Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your favorite girl loves attention on instagram

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it’s the girls not searching for validation on Instagram that seek it on the CC more vigorously. I’d have no problem with my girl having 10k thirsty followers, I love that uncomfortable constantly battling zone when she’s high smv

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a 0 tolerance policy for these social media junkies. The hve gets quickly demoted to plate/fbuddy status. Her potential LTR position has been revoked unless the stars align and she does a 180 change for you which I wouldn't hold a candle to. Once they get addicted to the attention it's like crack to them. More potent than the crack you give her.

The last plate who I gave the boot a couple weeks ago sent me a picture of her through imessage text when she was at work one time. For a quick second I thought it was personally only for my eyes. Nah homie, the female posted the same exact picture on her instagram story.
I didnt even acknowledge the picture at that point and just ignored the text.

Point is it don't matter how good she treats me or the whatever high interest she demonstrates.
Your attention will soon not be enough and she will move on to the next. That is why it's crucial to run a make on them thru their online sh*t to discard her as any potential LTR type and thread lightly.

Last edited: