Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Actually its travelgirls.com, basically you go on vacations together.I know the site you're on, love.mail.ru, I'm on it as well. There are plenty of prostitutes on, and I gotta filter them out. I now have an even bigger problem, I'm 37 and most of them have filter for 20-35, there is no way to message them at all. But other than that it's a cool site, that's where I mean my ass usually. Have no clue why you are on there though, most of those girls are from world apart from you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Oh sh1t. You're in a bad situation. Last girlfriend I had was traveling with a guy, and the guy paid for her vacation. I fvcked her, and stole her from him during their vacation. Women you looking at there, you gotta pay for their vacation, they already expect a beta provider. It's a contract man, just like women make contracts with betas, you get some lousy sex and fellatio in exchange for your money, some idiots don't get even that. So the site you're on is for prostitutes and not all of them want to admit that they are prostitutes.Actually its travelgirls.com, basically you go on vacations together.
How did that relationship work out for you?Oh sh1t. You're in a bad situation. Last girlfriend I had was traveling with a guy, and the guy paid for her vacation. I fvcked her, and stole her from him during their vacation. Women you looking at there, you gotta pay for their vacation, they already expect a beta provider. It's a contract man, just like women make contracts with betas, you get some lousy sex and fellatio in exchange for your money, some idiots don't get even that. So the site you're on is for prostitutes and not all of them want to admit that they are prostitutes.
Do classic OLD sites and apps in your area. Get your best pictures out, go out and take new pics if you have to, you will get some ass that way.
Why ask things that you already know an answer to.How did that relationship work out for you?
What couldve you done differently going back in time? Say you still had to be with her what would you have done to give it a shot of working out?Why ask things that you already know an answer to.It was a douche move on my part to get me a wife and settle down, that's what I want, because the age man, it's time. She had a kid, girl 13 years old, with big problems. It was all great, the sex was great, relationship was great, up until the time I took her to my city. Before that, there wasn't a single red sign, other than her kid, but I don't have experience with kids. That first night she turned 180 degrees the other way around. Everything changed, sex become lousy, 1 time a day or less, it become a must do for her, and not the way it used to be when we enjoyed it. Her attitude towards me changed. She saw me as beta provider and she treated me like that. Eventually she took all her sh1t and some of my sh1t and left. I find her ass that same day and got some of my stuff back and went cold after that. She come around several months later, I didn't make much of it. Then she called a few times, we chatted, I wasn't feeling her even for another fvck sometime. She knows she did wrong. I know not get women with children and allow more time for dating.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally, in my mind I thought I pay for my flight and split the hotel with whomever. But I have seen more of of the prostitute trend even though the website banns evidents of those accounts.Oh sh1t. You're in a bad situation. Last girlfriend I had was traveling with a guy, and the guy paid for her vacation. I fvcked her, and stole her from him during their vacation. Women you looking at there, you gotta pay for their vacation, they already expect a beta provider. It's a contract man, just like women make contracts with betas, you get some lousy sex and fellatio in exchange for your money, some idiots don't get even that. So the site you're on is for prostitutes and not all of them want to admit that they are prostitutes.
What OLD site? What about Ukrainian, I was thinking about visiting there anyway. I wanted to see chernobyl.Want a lot of sex and dates? Travel to Russia and go onto an OLD site with your best pictures. They will all be thinking a meal ticket out of the country, that's when you fvck and dump them. Just pick a city other than Moscow or St. Petersburg, because you won't be alone there. That girl you messaged, won't be asking 2000 to travel to your place, she will meet you at a bar right away.
Bad idea, because Ukraine is in some bad place economically. It was in bad shape before Americans organized a coup in 2014, now it's even in worst shape. People leaving that country for work. Women mostly leave for prostitution. If you want a prostitute that's a place to visit. Though, it is dangerous there, police don't work, and you have neo nazis roaming around. You can get killed in Ukraine. You better off visiting safe places, like Russia or Belarus.What about Ukrainian, I was thinking about visiting there anyway.