Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you start to loose interest??

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been unoficailly going out with a girl for about 2 months and recently she wrote me a note asking if we were going to become an official couple, which i havent responed to (i dont do the note thing they can ask me themselves or get no answer) anyway she is alwayws busy with after school activities and we havent done anything outside of school for a while. One of the main reasons i think im starting to loose interest is because she wont do anything other than hold hands with me, and i have to do all the kino. After a while that has gotten pretty old, and if thats all im going to get out of this relationship then i dont want to bother. I still like her, and I know she likes me even more, but what do you guys thinkI should do to let her take a hint that im not happy. Should i just talk to her about it even though its not my style?

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not unless you really want out. If its just the lack of action thats bothering you, I'd be willing to bet this girl will step it up if you agree to become "official".

My advice is go ahead and agree to it. If you don't even get a kiss from her within a two or three dates, you can:

A. talk to her about it
B. try stepping up the DJ skills and see if she bites
C. dump her.

Your choice really.

Good luck!

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have kissed before when we do go out on get to gethers and made out once when she was at my house a couple weeks ago but that was the last get to gether we had and at school she wont initiate any kino on me other than hand holding. She lets me rub her legs and **** but when it comes to her doing kino she wont even sit on my lap, and its been getting old especially since she hasn't had time for any get togethers.