Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when you reject their LJBF attempt...

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... and you bump into them, they act butthurt and/or cold and/or distant. Any exceptions to this rule or relevant experience?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes - once I completely pulled back and she changed her mind and we dated for a bit.

99% of the time I just ignore them forever and say a quick "hey" or whatever.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've pulled back every time, but never gotten romantic interest from them. Sure, maybe they were more interested in what I was up to, etc. But never romantically, because at that point I couldn't game them without old oneitis feelings popping up so I thought it would be better to leave it.

I think the real victory was knowing they hold no more power over me and I can laugh my ass off that they passed me up for some loser.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
... and you bump into them, they act butthurt and/or cold and/or distant. Any exceptions to this rule or relevant experience?
The fact is they rejected you first. Of course they act butthurt because you refuse to be their emotional tampon. She still won't bang you though. But she will try to get you as a beta orbiter.

Those are the facts.

Get equipped.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the guys are dead right. You own your decision and you act cool when you see her with a pleasant smile and polite attitude. Stuff like this shouldn't phase you. Let some other guy be her mangina orbiter.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
joker79 said:

If you reject their LJBF to you and then they act cold and distant when you bump into them...

They're pissed even though they weren't attracted to you in a more than friends way because they were looking for a sychopant A.K.A an orbiter. You bruised their fragile ego due to you being the one of the many whom they expect to take their LGBF offer with a sh1t eating grin...but didn't.

If you see them? Just smile and say what's up. Don't come off effected by any negative actions or reactions as if whatever they do at that point effects you as they'll pick up the tension between you.

You may wind up talking again and who knows..They may change their minds. But don't hope, worry or count on it. And don't let them try svcker you into their original "offer".

If you get a feel they now want something as they couldn't make you their orbiter then go for it. If it's the same old nonsense they're pulling? Just keep it cordial, and keep it moving.

Or you could just ignore their nonsense period and keep it moving.