Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when you get called PERVERTED do you...

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to begin, has an HB ever called you perverted. If so how did you respond, or better yet how did you interpret this comment?......Were im getting at here, is that her calling you pereverted could mean many different things.

When we hear the word perverted we automatically begin to think or it as a negitive term. Well I've got news for you my friend, not all the time. For instence, I was in math class and a HB 7 began to ingadge into a converstation with me by saying:

HB: I heard what you said
Me: really
HB: yea he told me everything
Me: everything, huh
HB: yup I know what you were saying about me
Me: your.....wait, umm (I turned around and asked someone what her name was silently) Racheal rite
HB: omg you didnt know my name
Me: O I remeber now, yes me and Ben(her X) did have a conversation, and you might of come up, maybe
HB: yea he told me you said my face was ugly
Me: no no, I said you had an ugly face..(smerk)...{I look down to her legs, then look back up at her face)
HB: O and that you like my body, (she looks at my **** area)
Me: yea its 13
HB: huh
Me: but im booked for tonight, u wanna make an appointment, (I paused) it gonna have to be for next week
HB: your so Perverted
Me: I winked looked down at my **** and back to her, and said oo really
HB: she smiled, licked her top lip, the bell for class rang, and someone from the hall screamed E_ZE come on man!, I got up walked towards the door and winked at her, then left...

The way she used perverted in this situation, was to my benifit, because it let me know she was thinking the same thing that I was thinking.
So dont stereotype the word perverted, and when you can, use it to your advantage.

gl guys

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Ian and i was just feeling sympathic with the post u had about racism...becuase in a way the same thing is happened to me!, but nice post man, you just proved to me that you deserve the situation your in PIMP....hey try not being such a jackass, and then wow, maybe things might go better for ya bro.....you know what dont date black gurls, man....or should i say wigga, go listen to some eminem and get off my thread PIMPIN, thanks, and i wish u the best:D

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
to begin, has an HB ever called you perverted. If so how did you respond, or better yet how did you interpret this comment?......Were im getting at here, is that her calling you pereverted could mean many different things.

When we hear the word perverted we automatically begin to think or it as a negitive term. Well I've got news for you my friend, not all the time. For instence, I was in math class and a HB 7 began to ingadge into a converstation with me by saying:

HB: I heard what you said
Me: really
HB: yea he told me everything
Me: everything, huh
HB: yup I know what you were saying about me
Me: your.....wait, umm (I turned around and asked someone what her name was silently) Racheal rite
HB: omg you didnt know my name
Me: O I remeber now, yes me and Ben(her X) did have a conversation, and you might of come up, maybe
HB: yea he told me you said my face was ugly
Me: no no, I said you had an ugly face..(smerk)...{I look down to her legs, then look back up at her face)
HB: O and that you like my body, (she looks at my **** area)
Me: yea its 13
HB: huh
Me: but im booked for tonight, u wanna make an appointment, (I paused) it gonna have to be for next week
HB: your so Perverted
Me: I winked looked down at my **** and back to her, and said oo really
HB: she smiled, licked her top lip, the bell for class rang, and someone from the hall screamed E_ZE come on man!, I got up walked towards the door and winked at her, then left...

The way she used perverted in this situation, was to my benifit, because it let me know she was thinking the same thing that I was thinking.
So dont stereotype the word perverted, and when you can, use it to your advantage.

gl guys
I don't know why all these chumps are bashing on you......oh yeah.......maybe because they're chumps.

:crackup: That was a REALLY nice FR. :crackup:

And to the other chumps who want to put him down because of this FR, you should think twice. Maybe that's why you aren't getting any....think about it

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I turn into Mega B*tch mode when a piece of sh*t is being perverted with me.
Why are you even here? GO read COSMOS and WATCH OPRAH, DON'T COME HERE AND RUIN OUR SITE. You girls have a TON of cosmos, oprah, girls conversation on the game in the bathroom. All we have is sosuave and now you want to ruin this. GET THE F*CK OFF MY SITE!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha...but really hes right!

Last edited:

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turn into Mega B*tch mode when a piece of sh*t is being perverted with me.
Gay Guy Alert!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea blue angle is a female man!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluelemond, this is not your site you piece of sh*t, I stopped reading girl magazines at 16 and I don't watch television except for the news.

Bluelemond you're 16? no wonder the POS is so immature. ::: presses permanent ignore button :::

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blue angel it must be that time of month..huh

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluelemond, this is not your site you piece of sh*t, I stopped reading girl magazines at 16 and I don't watch television except for the news.

Bluelemond you're 16? no wonder the POS is so immature. ::: presses permanent ignore button :::
Sweetheart, we don't use that kind of language in this website ok? I don't know how all those other girl websites do it, but we don't bash eachother here....... k?

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
Or maybe she's just a female that comes here and gives crap adive.
Dude shhh i'm "neg hitting" her. ;)

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Insecurity is usually the root of anger.