Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you get blown off - do they tell you or ignore you?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFTER the first date, if girls flake, do they show it mostly by ignoring you and not answering your calls or by telling you that they do not want to hang out or something?

I have hard time reading hints and stuff...

I would lose communication for like 2 weeks, then meet them and they would say "Oh, I didn't know you called, I definitely want to hang out". Now, no way someone would miss 2 SMS and 3 calls... So, is it what girls do to guys?? They are too nice to blow you off so they "I had a great time, lets meet up again!" but they mean "I didn't like it that much, sorry!"

How can I tell? If they say it "It was great" with SUCH enthusiasm and eagerness in their eyes and voice tone? HOW THE HELL can it mean the opposite?!

So guys just tell me, how do you get blown off AFTER the first date most often? By being ignored (not picking up phone and stuff) or by being told "Lets just friends" or something like that?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So let's review: you went on a date, and afterward you called 3 times and sent 3 messages and got no reply? Now you are wondering if this is just "what girls do when they are interested"??

After a date, if you call even once, you should get an anxious reply if she is interested. Sad but true. They say they don't want to hurt you, but they couldn't care less about your feelings - they don't want to feel the awkwardness of telling you and frankly don't want to do any work in general. So your explanation gets put off like an old water bill.

Don't worry, at least you got a date. Get a few more (with other women) and maybe you'll hear back, but never contact them more than twice without hearing back.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
So let's review: you went on a date, and afterward you called 3 times and sent 3 messages and got no reply? Now you are wondering if this is just "what girls do when they are interested"??

After a date, if you call even once, you should get an anxious reply if she is interested. Sad but true. They say they don't want to hurt you, but they couldn't care less about your feelings - they don't want to feel the awkwardness of telling you and frankly don't want to do any work in general. So your explanation gets put off like an old water bill.

Don't worry, at least you got a date. Get a few more (with other women) and maybe you'll hear back, but never contact them more than twice without hearing back.
Then why the hell would they say "Hey, you haven't called me since bla bla" when I approach them like 3 weeks later?

My phone is working FINE!

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't look good. I would respond by saying "I have a number too, why not call me?" or something along that. I say you can attempt another date with her but if you hear more excuses or if she doesn't pick up, let her go.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Googs said:
Doesn't look good. I would respond by saying "I have a number too, why not call me?"

Then you get some bullsh1t like "the man should always come to the lady."

pfft

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need more responses on this...

I simply don't understand responses like this...

Me: "If you want me to f*ck off then just tell me"
Her: "I never said that!!!"

And then never calls me..

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't want to know you, stop badgering her. Get the hint. Move on.

"Hey, you haven't called me since bla bla" - that means 'I know you called me and sent texts, but I'm going to pretend you haven't called me so I don't look (or rather feel) like a b*tch.. so I'm going to lie to your face because you will accept it like a fool.

Seriously.. you need to stop communicating with her alltogether and FORGET about her.

That's all you need to know - no need to ask anymore questions in the vein hope that she might be interested. She's not. Sorry.

The Muscly Jerk

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
She doesn't want to know you, stop badgering her. Get the hint. Move on.

"Hey, you haven't called me since bla bla" - that means 'I know you called me and sent texts, but I'm going to pretend you haven't called me so I don't look (or rather feel) like a b*tch.. so I'm going to lie to your face because you will accept it like a fool.

Seriously.. you need to stop communicating with her alltogether and FORGET about her.

That's all you need to know - no need to ask anymore questions in the vein hope that she might be interested. She's not. Sorry.

The Muscly Jerk

But thats just odd...why would someone I am NOT seeing message me back actually...after a week? You could ignore messages just like phone calls, but she doesn't ignore them. She first said she was in a car wreck and now said she can't send any more texts...possibly didn't pay phone bill?

I'm not sure, but saying "I was in a car wreck" just doesn't sound like an excuse or even a HINT... and some girls who flaked like that do answer to my FaceBook and MySpace messages but not regarding going out...AND sometimes I hear complaints from their friends (other girls) "Nice job picking up the phone! I HATE YOU!" because I go out with real busy girls...seriously busy ones. All honors college and stuff.

Last edited:

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I need more responses on this...

I simply don't understand responses like this...

Me: "If you want me to f*ck off then just tell me"
Her: "I never said that!!!"

And then never calls me..

i came in here to post what this man said.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I agree that it's frustrating, it's only about social intelligence.

- When you run a business, you don't tell your customers "we just want your money", "providing you great services is just one way to make you spend more". You say "our goal is customer satisfaction".

- When you apply for a job, you don't say "I just want a job that's not boring/tedious and pays big bucks", you say "I want a challenging job that offers great opportunities"

- When asked what kind of girl you like by some one you are interested in you say "nice, intelligent, beautiful on the inside... and on the outside:whistle: ". You don't say "I want a girl who has a hot face, hot body, big boobs, long legs, tall etc... and intelligence would be a nice option to have"...:D

-The same way, 99.9% of girls won't tell the truth in your face, because it's socially stupid, she would cause unnecessary hostility towards herself. By bullsh*ting you, she gets what she wants : to be left alone by you, at least temporarily. Plus maybe sometimes, your "friendship" can come in handy (like paying for dinners, moving her stuff, someone to talk to when she feels lonely and down etc...). Basically she doesn't want to and she doesn't need to burn her bridges.

Plus one last thing: for us human beings, interest come and go, especially for attractive young females.
Some day they are into you, some other day they are not that much anymore because they found better deals, and maybe some days later their interest goes up again because they run out of options.

Now do you get it?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the one-date chicks I have gone out with all sounded deadbeat the next time I talked to them. They responded to text with short answers as well.