Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you ask a chick out for Thurs and she says call on that day

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I asked a chick out for this Thursday...she did not say yes, but to call me on that day. I think this sounds like low IL and she does not want to make an excuse in advance.

Reaction score
well, I would still call but without expecting a yes or no.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a good sign. If her IL was high she would either accept or counteroffer for another day. Or, she could be waiting for something better to come along for that day before commiting to going out with you. Either way, you are probably correct in writing her off as low IL.

If I were you, I would avoid calling to confirm on Thursday. If she has your number, I am sure that she would call you if she was at all interested either to accept your offer or reschedule for another day. If not, then wait till Sunday to call her again to see if she is up to something for next week. If she gives you the same call to confirm crap or seems hesitant then Next.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator
Not a good sign. If her IL was high she would either accept or counteroffer for another day. Or, she could be waiting for something better to come along for that day before commiting to going out with you. Either way, you are probably correct in writing her off as low IL.

If I were you, I would avoid calling to confirm on Thursday. If she has your number, I am sure that she would call you if she was at all interested either to accept your offer or reschedule for another day. If not, then wait till Sunday to call her again to see if she is up to something for next week. If she gives you the same call to confirm crap or seems hesitant then Next.
Well your advice sounds good, but she is leaving for college out of state in like 2-3 weeks. Iam just trying to get a piece of ***** here.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in that case, if she is leaving to college and you probably never will see her again, I would just be bold and direct. Call her tonite and ask her if she wants to fyck. Chances of this working are about 5%, but what the hell.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not sound good, I would not waste the effort. Think about it, by telling you to wait until Thursday, she is basically telling you to put your life on hold and if she can not find anything better to do, she will see you. Why waste time on that?

MisterAl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I agree with others here. If she doesn't get something else lined up for Thursday, you'll do. I hate that rude crap, like I'm going to keep my evening open for her whims.

I would blow her off and see if she calls on Weds or Thurs. It actually worked for me once. If she doesn't call, forget her. You don't need her kind of trouble.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her again whenever you damn well feel like it.

If she gives you anything but a definate yes then Next her.

That way you'll know whether or not you should waste another second thinking about her.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her IL isn't that high now... but why puss out... you are a MAN, aren't you? The thing is, not all women will have High IL in the begining, but if they are free they will be willing to spend time with you. I say call her, set up a fun date, and raise her IL with a confident charismatic attitude and a fun kino-filled evening, and by the end of the night you might get that piece of ass after all. I mean, really, what better do you have to do on a thursday, anyways?

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I wouldn't have let her off the phone the first time until I got a "Yes" for the date..however...don't call her on Thursday...instead call her next Tuesday and if she says "how come you didn't call.." just say, "oh I got busy and our plans weren't concrete...Then close her for the next date!

Good luck

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well, my friends brought up a good point. As I mentioned before, the girl is leaving for college in a few weeks. Her school is in Colorado and I am in Jersey. Her interest level can in fact be high, but why get attached to someone while you would just be hurt when they soon leave. She may be avoiding me to avoid getting hurt. I mean, the date went well it seems. So, it could be my theory or it could be in fact low IL.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My standard move would be to call her on friday and apologise saying I forgot . Then ask her out for lunch or something that weekend.