"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

When you aren't quite sure if they're girlfriend material

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
So I know this girl from my dorm, she's kindof an interesting person, but only so-so looking, maybe a 6.5-7. She's pretty shy, but I assume she's very interested in me. The question is whether I'm at all interested in her. I'm just getting over a LTR I ended myself, and I'm thinking I could probably use another girl to get my mind off the last one. Plus it's still Christmas break for me, and I'm getting bored.
So I called her just now and told her to come hang out with me on Tuesday, we're going to hit a concert downtown i guess.

-I don't want her to think she's in like Flynn if she isn't, just because I don't like to see people getting hurt when I decide I'm not interested.
-I would like to be friends with her even if I decide not to pursue sex or whatever.

What can I do to make sure I achieve the above goals? I'm planning on deciding soon whether I want to get more involved with her or not, but right now I don't know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
NeverLand
I always put them in the friendzone myself. By doing this I will look at other girls and say a few times during convo.


Come on girl you can't help a friend out. Or we're suppose to be friends how our you going to play me like that.

If I want to take it to sex I will then start using kino and start flipping my style.

But it's up to you on who has control in the friendship or relationship.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Christopher Tracy
I always put them in the friendzone myself. By doing this I will look at other girls and say a few times during convo.


Come on girl you can't help a friend out. Or we're suppose to be friends how our you going to play me like that.

If I want to take it to sex I will then start using kino and start flipping my style.

But it's up to you on who has control in the friendship or relationship.
pimpin...

and you have both of the first names of my two youngest sons.

:D
 
Top