“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When women share things with you. What does it mean?

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
I had a few women share their lunches with me. At work and in college and wonder if it means anything.

A HB i'm interested in likes to share her water bottle with me when I run out on a hot day and since her family owns a restaurant, brings back food from the restaurant for me to eat!

My gut feeling is that women who are comfortable with you would share food with you but is it in a LJBF or "I wanna fukk your brains out by bribing you with my sandwich" way?

Nick
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
When women share things with you, it means.......

....absolutely nothing.


There is no way to sugarcoat this advice. If you like a girl then you must take the initiative. Ditch the passive psychoanalytical bullsh!t and make your move. Get sexual. Go for the kiss.

She'll either respond favorably or she won't.

Either way, you need to be man enough to embrace any rejection or embarrassment with class and dignity, if or when it occurs.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Hey Survivor, I couldn't help but notice your signature. Has that changed for you at all?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by vdk
I had a few women share their lunches with me. At work and in college and wonder if it means anything.

A HB i'm interested in likes to share her water bottle with me when I run out on a hot day and since her family owns a restaurant, brings back food from the restaurant for me to eat!

My gut feeling is that women who are comfortable with you would share food with you but is it in a LJBF or "I wanna fukk your brains out by bribing you with my sandwich" way?

Nick
Is there kino?
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Originally posted by Porky
Hey Survivor, I couldn't help but notice your signature. Has that changed for you at all?
Of course I'm more confident now than I was when I made that statement.

Back then I was a newcommer to the forum and was just beginning to learn self-respect. Years later I was checking the archives one day and decided to use it as my sig. It reminds me that even though I've improved with females since then, the core of my true purpose remains the same, which is to be a self-made, self-reliant man regardless of how others view me.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
it means nothing

i had this attention ***** last semester offer me her lunch occasionally that she brought to school.

but each time i rejected her offer. It Makes these bi*ches feel good about themselves cause they see it makes you happy to be chowin down their poison.

Never accept any offers from these *****s, it will only feed their ego. plus itm akes you seem AFC cause you cant say "no" to them
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Are you serious lol?!

I take this differently.

Say, im hungry, so after a class i am chatting with a girl.. and i go "hey, lets go to a coffe shop, you can buy me lunch"... shiet, i got a couple of nice convos and lunches out of this...oh yeah and i slept with one of these girls too.

never turn down a meal when you are hungry!
 
Top