Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When was the last time you cried over a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I channeled sadness into controled agression/rage
That's the masculine path.

Aside to everyone else reading this;

Everyone has emotions, it's inherently there and most men were trained from young to control it.

Control doesn't mean you have to bottle it up, and then lose control when it finally burst, like a valcano eruption. Madness ensues.

Control means to turn that emotion constructively to ultimately better yourself. Achieving greatness.

This is one of the important differences between the masculinity and femininity.

One is aggressive and the other submissive.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me brah. If you saw the last HB3 warpig I dated you'd cry like a baby too.

Chick looked like Shrek and had a mug that would turn medusa to stone. :cry:
Water works serves no purpose as a men. Betas and simps will pander. Hence why you must be icy as ****kkk.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Water works serves no purpose as a men. Betas and simps will pander. Hence why you must be icy as ****kkk.
Trust me brah. That chick had a face that could not only melt ice to water but turn it into whine.

You'd cry like a tween girl watching the Notebook.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me brah. That chick had a face that could not only melt ice to water but turn it into whine.

You'd cry like a tween girl watching the Notebook.

Mate, Wears your self respect?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you cried over a woman?

What did she do to make your waterworks flow?

Did she cheat on you? Ghost you and go no contact? Or did you cry tears of joy when she finally gave you her number?
Yesterday. I was watching the movie Hotel Mumbai (2018) and the performance of Nazanin Bonaidi playing Zahra brought tears to my eyes during the prayer scene within the hostage room. She was just amazing on screen throughout the movie.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to cry at one point around new year's eve 2016-2017 when I'd flown to another continent only for my red flag spider sense I'd pushed back earlier to be confirmed. She did a behavioral 180 as soon as I said I'd landed. But even though I tried and I felt pretty bad, no tears came out. I guess my nervous system just wasn't viscerally bothered enough about it. Before or since that, nothing.

I got out of it with the lessons to never give away power over my own outcome to a woman again, and to heed your spider sense over your hope.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In
I tried to cry at one point around new year's eve 2016-2017 when I'd flown to another continent only for my red flag spider sense I'd pushed back earlier to be confirmed. She did a behavioral 180 as soon as I said I'd landed. But even though I tried and I felt pretty bad, no tears came out. I guess my nervous system just wasn't viscerally bothered enough about it. Before or since that, nothing.

I got out of it with the lessons to never give away power over my own outcome to a woman again, and to heed your spider sense over your hope.

Always listen to that gut instinct... You know deep inside when some shyte is not right.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In

Always listen to that gut instinct... You know deep inside when some shyte is not right.
Yep... I knew it was fishy before I booked my tickets, but I decided to take the risk anyway. I think the problem is the same for other men, we know when she says some comment or she has some background or does some behavior that something bad is up but we just don't heed it because we want it to work and believe for the better. But that's a mistake which probably we all here learn the hard way...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the context?

If you hadn't beenn together yet, then she comes to you and importantly she pays the travel. Too flakey.

She gets a bloody good holiday anyways. Cheek of it.
I started talking to her online, picked up some warning signs along the way but I traveled anyway against my better judgement and paid for it literally and figuratively. Still, even though I didn't expect things to go well, I had not expected her to flip to the extent she actually did. It was like we'd never talked and I was, after days of delay, meeting a reluctant stranger when before she had been bantering, been sexual, and enticed me to come. From then on I decided not to take such big risks again with time and money to leave in a woman's hands, especially since I'd known before I booked my tickets that it was probably a bad idea, and nowadays I've deleted all my online dating and antisocial media except facebook.

I did get hit on by a retail worker while I was there which could have saved the situation... but she was too frumpy and short haha.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, in that situation she comes to you.

One of my friends was seeing (having sexual relations with) this foreign girl and went out there, and she got a bit funny when around her friends/family. Women do. What happens on holidays is different for example, and women prioritize their social value in a way that we don't (or masculine guys don't).

She comes to you, if not then off she trots imo.
Funny around her friends and family huh, I guess it could be that too in his case... my own theory was that giving them power over you turns them off, and by traveling to her environment with her as your main priority you are doing just that. Goes nicely together with my guiding principle I mentioned in some other thread that women themselves want you as a man to put your own dignity and selfrespect first, always, and that's what I now do. Come to think of it my other plate took me to meet her family within weeks haha.

I'm planning to scout out Australia, and New Zealand... but by going on exchange and vacation. No more OLD or antisocial media for the foreseeable future for me.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, not after a break up, not after nothing. In the past 10 years I’ve only cried at my mother dying, nothing else. I have teared up over movies and dank memes, but never situational things like women, money, job or pain. I think that’s normal too, I think crying over a women is weak and probably down to some deep routed mental issue.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Always laugh at responses in topics like this. "Crying is for pussies with low T" and guys bragging about never crying. So all those bodybuilders who have 10x the testosterone of a normal man are "pussies with low T" when they win their competitions? Or UFC fighters when they win a belt? LOL whenever I see a post like this I know the dude is an insecure internet tough guy. There's nothing wrong with crying if it's for a good reason. On the contrary, if you never feel sad you're most certainly a psychopath, autistic, or have other mental issues that need addressing.

All this tough guy sh!t is for losers.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always laugh at responses in topics like this. "Crying is for pussies with low T" and guys bragging about never crying. So all those bodybuilders who have 10x the testosterone of a normal man are "pussies with low T" when they win their competitions? Or UFC fighters when they win a belt? LOL whenever I see a post like this I know the dude is an insecure internet tough guy. There's nothing wrong with crying if it's for a good reason. On the contrary, if you never feel sad you're most certainly a psychopath, autistic, or have other mental issues that need addressing.

All this tough guy sh!t is for losers.
I hope that wasn’t directed at me you fag.

Yeah I’ve never cried over a girl, it’s not normal to cry. Wife, different story, long term girlfriend 4+ years ok I understand. Anything less is weird imo, but that’s just my opinion and my experience.

People have different tolerance and resilience levels. Some people can carry the world on their back, others cry when their girls leaves them. Some carry shame, burden, loneliness and hopelessness with a smile and make something of their lives... others cry when their dog dies ans quit their job and lock themselves in a room playing call of duty or whatever video games you queers play.

Moral of the story is men are not men any more and it makes me sick. People have too many opinions these days and get offended too much.

Your post is unnecessary fag.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've ever really loved a Woman and she betrays you badly enough, You will shed tears. It's a way to grieve the death of a once "living" relationship with someone who was very close to you. Any Man who says they will never shed tears over a Woman was not deeply in love with her. In a way, Temporarily, you lose a part of yourself and that void eventually gets filled which allows you to move on to grow and learn from the past. The more time and experiences you've had with someone, the more it will hurt when things come to an end. A girlfriend of 6 months to a year may not cut that deep but when we're talking about multiple years together, the bond becomes strong and when it gets ripped apart, it can be an emotionally painful experience.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know who makes that arguement, "if you really loved...."? The women in my family.

You know who told me, "women aren't worth crying over"? The men.
Those Men who told you that Women arent worth crying over are telling you that because they have probably shed tears over a Woman in the past and once they got older and gained more Wisdom in general, they realized that overall, it wasn't worth it but they did shed tears. I could probably say the same thing to younger Men and say its not worth crying over or getting upset about but its because I've already been through the ringer myself and in the present time, i wouldn't shed a tear unless it was the death of my Mother or something like that.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could make the same assumption about me, and you'd just be plain wrong.

I do think it's about having grown up with strong male role-models and things like that. As I say, if i'd just have been brought up by the women (lovely as they are and they probably mean well), then i'd have an extremely different view with the stuff they've been on at me about.

And "if you ever really loved" is seriously one of their go to's ime.
"if you really loved..." Is one of their go to's mostly for manipulation but I'm talking about actually loving/caring for someone.

It doesn't have to be a Woman, it could be a really close friend that you consider a brother that tragically dies. Emotional ties are inevitable when you are really close with someone. I've had Women do some shady sh*t and cried in front of me but I stood there stone cold emotionless because I really didn't care or love any of them. Crying over every Woman, yes that's a problem lol but for me it was that one Woman who did me in and the betrayal did make me shed tears because I actually cared and loved her.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that wasn’t directed at me you fag.

Yeah I’ve never cried over a girl, it’s not normal to cry. Wife, different story, long term girlfriend 4+ years ok I understand. Anything less is weird imo, but that’s just my opinion and my experience.

People have different tolerance and resilience levels. Some people can carry the world on their back, others cry when their girls leaves them. Some carry shame, burden, loneliness and hopelessness with a smile and make something of their lives... others cry when their dog dies ans quit their job and lock themselves in a room playing call of duty or whatever video games you queers play.

Moral of the story is men are not men any more and it makes me sick. People have too many opinions these days and get offended too much.

Your post is unnecessary fag.
You're not only calling someone names on the internet (and not even something original--what are you, 14?), but are doing so while on an internet forum dedicated to "getting girls". Guarantee your under 5'8, 150 soaking wet and the thought of confrontation in real life probably gets your heart pounding and scares you to death. Most of this forum are just socially awkward, insecure men posting cringeworthy sh!t--like yourself. It's why I've posted ~5 times in several years, and have not even 650 posts total in 9 years, while you have 2.2k+ in 2 years. I mean holy ****... Do you ever get off this forum? And you actually limited who can view your profile? You must have some seriously juicy "AFC" posts to do something like that. Talk about a pvssy.

And what's with the extreme homophobia? Let's be honest, you've got nothing to worry about. We both know women nor men want anything to do with you, Me. Internet Tough Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.