Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When was the last time that you

Glassguy

Reaction score
Turned down/rejected/discarded a chick?

It seems there is a lot of talk about guys chasing and pursuing women on here. On the flip side, we should have high standards and we should be making them validate themselves and not vise versa.

Even though I am a rotation guy, I still have the same standards for plates that I spin as I would someone I would be in a relationship with, if I wanted a relationship.

I find myself denying women, not "pursuing" to show my own worth. If I am on the fence about a chick entering my rotation and she does something that I dont like, I simply tell her that I'm not sure that we are a good match because I am looking for something slightly different on an attraction/personality/feminine scale.

This drives them nuts. Most of them come back harder than before. But I discard or turn down women. If they are not better than what I am spinning in numerous ways, why would I waste my time?

Think about that. Instead of you validating yourself, you actually discard a chick that is interested in you. Do you realize what that does? It makes you value yourself more, have higher standards, and if that chick you discarded was really interested and you discarded her based on her doing something that you were not ok with, she will quickly adjust her behavior and shoot another shot with you.

Too many "did I mess this up with her?", "Is she interested in me?", "what can I do to sleep with her?" threads. That is the opposite of abundance. Fvvvvvccckkkkk that.
She got mad because you didnt text back in 10 minutes? Tell her she is slightly different than what you are looking for because you are a busy man.

She got mad because you did so and so? Ok.....bye bye. I literally dont have time to argue about it. Cya

You should be asking yourself "Does this chick fit the bill as to what I am looking for with my intent?" and move on from there.

I am not gloating, just keeping it real. If you are the prize, why do you continue to reach for scraps out of the dumpster from some of these chicks? Until you "get" what I am saying, you'll continue to struggle.

Happy hunting.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree @stringpuller

Moving ahead and making real progress does nothing if its one step forward and 2 steps back.

That is why I marvel a rotation so much. The goal is to keep 3 solid chicks spinning. There are also orbiters who want a shot. One acts up, she gooonnnnnneeeeee. The end result is to always be improving that rotation. Some may start with 3 7's and end up with 4 9's. But there should always be an improvement.

I wouldnt trade a perfectly good newer vehicle in for a piece of shyte with miles on it. Same goes for women.

Its about upgrading when needed, never down grading.

Reaction score
Pretty much every month I drop one out of the rotation, but not so much rejecting, more ghosting. My relationsh--s rarely get serious enough to actually have a break up talk.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Think about that. Instead of you validating yourself, you actually discard a chick that is interested in you. Do you realize what that does? It makes you value yourself more, have higher standards, and if that chick you discarded was really interested and you discarded her based on her doing something that you were not ok with, she will quickly adjust her behavior and shoot another shot with you.

Too many "did I mess this up with her?", "Is she interested in me?", "what can I do to sleep with her?" threads. That is the opposite of abundance. Fvvvvvccckkkkk that.
She got mad because you didnt text back in 10 minutes? Tell her she is slightly different than what you are looking for because you are a busy man.

She got mad because you did so and so? Ok.....bye bye. I literally dont have time to argue about it. Cya

You should be asking yourself "Does this chick fit the bill as to what I am looking for with my intent?" and move on from there.

I am not gloating, just keeping it real. If you are the prize, why do you continue to reach for scraps out of the dumpster from some of these chicks? Until you "get" what I am saying, you'll continue to struggle.

Happy hunting.
I see what you are saying, but for men who want kids, I wouldnt recommend discarding unless a girl does something major.

What’s better to tell people?

‘I don’t have a daughter but I’m alpha.”
‘I have a daughter but had to qualify myself to her.”

In my opinion, much better to have a daughter and take hits from her, than being “the man” and being alone.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you are saying, but for men who want kids, I wouldnt recommend discarding unless a girl does something major.

What’s better to tell people?

‘I don’t have a daughter but I’m alpha.”
‘I have a daughter but had to qualify myself to her.”

In my opinion, much better to have a daughter and take hits from her, than being “the man” and being alone.
The whole point of the original post is that high standards and a solid rotation will result in several women who are candidates for LTR or marriage IF that’s what a man wants.

The attitude contained therein covertly communicates that this is a high value sought after man. There is no lack or desperation or fixation on one particular woman. This is a vibe that radiates from a man and daws people (not just women) to him.

Your post is espousing putting up with bad behavior from a place of lack to get something you want (marriage or at least children). That will not work and is how all these disillusioned men end up in stultifying dead relationships and they don’t know how they got there.

Value yourself and become or strive toward becoming your best version of yourself. This draws people in. Lack repulses people.

I date men that MANY women swoon over. And I date with that same attitude. I’m a great gal with lots to offer. I trust that men see my value and that they will stay engaged in an interaction because they like me and appreciate the ways I add to their lives. It’s more than looks. It’s a confidence that radiates out & draws people (not just men) toward me.

I never worry too much about whether a man likes me. If he does his actions will make it clear. My responses will make my interest similarly clear. As long as both people are selecting one another and investing in the interaction things progress naturally.

As relationships develop things become more nuanced. You allow for shortcomings and the fact that we are all human, but you also keep your standards and your self respect along the way.

But that is more reserved for an exclusive relationship.

Glassguy is giving advice that helps you prune and cull your stable so all your women are solid relationship candidates. Then if you choose to go that route you pick the best total fit for you. And she’ll know she had to earn it and that will go a long way to keeping you in the leadership role.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The whole point of the original post is that high standards and a solid rotation will result in several women who are candidates for LTR or marriage IF that’s what a man wants.

The attitude contained therein covertly communicates that this is a high value sought after man. There is no lack or desperation or fixation on one particular woman. This is a vibe that radiates from a man and daws people (not just women) to him.

Your post is espousing putting up with bad behavior from a place of lack to get something you want (marriage or at least children). That will not work and is how all these disillusioned men end up in stultifying dead relationships and they don’t know how they got there.

Value yourself and become or strive toward becoming your best version of yourself. This draws people in. Lack repulses people.

I date men that MANY women swoon over. And I date with that same attitude. I’m a great gal with lots to offer. I trust that men see my value and that they will stay engaged in an interaction because they like me and appreciate the ways I add to their lives. It’s more than looks. It’s a confidence that radiates out & draws people (not just men) toward me.

I never worry too much about whether a man likes me. If he does his actions will make it clear. My responses will make my interest similarly clear. As long as both people are selecting one another and investing in the interaction things progress naturally.

As relationships develop things become more nuanced. You allow for shortcomings and the fact that we are all human, but you also keep your standards and your self respect along the way.

But that is more reserved for an exclusive relationship.

Glassguy is giving advice that helps you prune and cull your stable so all your women are solid relationship candidates. Then if you choose to go that route you pick the best total fit for you. And she’ll know she had to earn it and that will go a long way to keeping you in the leadership role.
I agree with everything you said, as long as you get a kid from her first.

To be high value and screen and screen and screen, without getting a child from her, to what end?

I would say just get a daughter from a relatively stable and normal woman first, then screen better than Prince Harry.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met 4 chicks. Two from Czech Republic, two from Honduras. Let's see how it goes.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score

It seems there is a lot of talk about guys chasing and pursuing women on here. On the flip side, we should have high standards and we should be making them validate themselves and not vise versa.

Even though I am a rotation guy, I still have the same standards for plates that I spin as I would someone I would be in a relationship with, if I wanted a relationship.

I find myself denying women, not "pursuing" to show my own worth. If I am on the fence about a chick entering my rotation and she does something that I dont like, I simply tell her that I'm not sure that we are a good match because I am looking for something slightly different on an attraction/personality/feminine scale.

This drives them nuts. Most of them come back harder than before. But I discard or turn down women. If they are not better than what I am spinning in numerous ways, why would I waste my time?

Happy hunting.
I agree with everything you’re saying 110%, at the end of the day we are the prize and we are the one who have more to offer in the long run. But understand this, not every guy here is going to have the same sexual opportunities you have or others do. Because there’s certain circumstances to it. When you have options and you know how to create those options, you don’t care if one chick drops off, your criteria becomes higher and tighter. And it promotes an undeniable self confidence. Compared to the guy who hasn’t gone on a date in one year due to certain circumstances and it’s sexually frustrated. I see both side of the coin
Cheers

Glassguy

Reaction score
And she’ll know she had to earn it and that will go a long way to keeping you in the leadership role.
Absolutely! If a woman can endure being in my rotation (her choice) I know she is as invested as much as one woman can be. If I then choose to begin an exclusive relationship with her, she knows in the back of her mind that I will have no issues getting women if she acts disrespectful. She will also be far more likely to walk a tight line with me because of this during a relationship.

A rotation makes a woman crave the time she gets with a man. It also makes her extremely loyal IMO.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Happy hunting.
i did few months back, because she hinted on marriage and I noticed she had alot of issues like parents and life in all.. I just stepped back lol.. but i do think of her boobs now and then.. :(

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected all but two. Had girls sit in my bed staring at me to make a move but I flat out told her I know what she’s doing and kicked her ass out
I did this too when I was in college. I regretted it. When she came back, she was no longer interested. why would you reject a woman once she is in bed. That is like working for all and getting nothing in return.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder a women with a genuine self worth value / self esteem participate herself in a rotation? I don't think so..

I suggest that only a women without an inner compass will do so out of social proof.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder a women with a genuine self worth value / self esteem participate herself in a rotation? I don't think so..

I suggest that only a women without an inner compass will do so out of social proof.
Typically, they do not know..... If they learn they brake up easily.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Absolutely they will.

Not to be harsh, but your comment above sounds like what someone would say who cant build a rotation in the first place.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically, they do not know..... If they learn they brake up easily.
Ouucchh damnn.. Hahaha. I never had any more 1 girl at a time, my personality type won't allowed me. Had too many options till smothered almost every day that I had to run away and find quiet place to relax. Yet I never spin plates in my entire life.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely they will.

Not to be harsh, but your comment above sounds like what someone would say who cant build a rotation in the first place.
Yup as mentioned I had never done that lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely they will.

They will? I mean really would they let themselves grind up even they knew they just a plate?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I encourage you to lose this thinking as it will set wheels in motion that will ultimately work against you.

All women—including those with healthy self esteem—weigh their options. This means you are also in rotation (in some manner).