When to stop punishing a woman?

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is being a huge ***** right now, dishing out a whole lot of disrespect. So as any Don Juan would, I'm punishing her by withdrawing my attention & affection. I'm basically going No Contact. When should I stop so that I give her a sense of "okay, you're forgiven! don't do it again!"? I certainly don't want to go too long until she gets bored of me, you know? Help, please!

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a fan of Linkin Park, so this explains a lot already.

Your relationship, or at least the parts of it you decided to mention, sounds pretty destructive for both members. I vote you end it.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you basing the above **** on? You know nothing of my relationship besides what I've mentioned here. All relationships have arguments, moments when the female and male parties disagree. It's healthy. This discussion board is a place where people give & get help. Not judge and be petty. If you have nothing useful to say, I'd suggest not saying anything at all. Good day sir!

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LinkinParkROX said:
My girlfriend is being a huge ***** right now, dishing out a whole lot of disrespect. So as any Don Juan would, I'm punishing her by withdrawing my attention & affection. I'm basically going No Contact.

And, based on that, I vote you break up.

As much as you might think, healthy relationships that have disagreements rarely lead to a guy calling his girlfriend a "huge b*tch" on a message board, and then him giving her the silent treatment until she backs down.

If you were giving advice to another guy who came onto this board and said the exact same thing, what would YOU say?

Good day to YOU, sir. You need them more than I do.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever my ex was being a b!tch I would just withdraw all my attention until she came to me. The first thing I would then say to her was "Are you done giving me an attitude now?" and it always worked for me. It's a nice, but also FIRM way to let her know you won't stand for her sh!t. For the most part, she always said "Yes." then got all cutesy with me again. Other times, we ended up having a much needed talk (communication is important in relationships). So if your gf is acting up she probably has something on her mind, or in my case she was just a crazy BPD b!tch. :)

Good luck man.

-Scars