"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

when to meet her friends?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
I am dating this girl...been doing so for the past month- now on Halloween Eve she's going out with friends and wanted me to come along but I already have plans- she said she didn't wanna go alone...so in terms of dating a girl when is the time to meet her friends? I'm not even sure I wanna go on and be her BF anyways....I said I might be able to make a cameo appearance but then I'd have to leave. Anyways I already made plans with her on Friday cause it suits me better. Suggestions?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
I said I might be able to make a cameo appearance but then I'd have to leave. Anyways I already made plans with her on Friday cause it suits me better. Suggestions?
I don't think this is the right situation because it makes you look less important. Think about it, you are going to just make a cameo appearance and leave. This makes you seem less important, that you can just go there, talk a bit and leave and they will carry on without you. It doesn't portray the right image that you should to your girlfriend, that you are THE MAN.

do it on your own terms. Let her friends be the ones doing the visiting, let her friends come and talk to you and your gf and then leaving, not the other way around.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
didn't even think along those lines...ya still gotta make sure I project myself correctly- are there any posts on projection anywhere? I'm good at C+f , Kino, humor,making moves- there's just some rules to the game I don't know
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Your cameo appearance idea is actually a good move if you pull it off correctly.

First, you shouldn't totally change plans you already have because she doesnt want to be alone that night. Enjoy your night with your friends the way you planned it.

Personally, I would try to make time to stop by and say hello to her and her gf's. Smile, be confident, be C/F...project yourself as a Suave Fella on the move that can't stay because he has prior arrangements.

If you pull this off correctly, you'll leave an awesome impression to her friends. If the friends think high of you and your C/F vibe..it only will help your girl's image of you AS THE MAN. And, if you play it correctly enough where your girl's friends start calling you 'cute' or 'hot' or 'hey..he's a steal'...then your girl will have that thing in her head called desire. Desire built by her friends social proofing you and putting worth in you.

Think about it...if her girlfriends think you're a catch..then she'll want to keep you more because her friends approve..and..in some instances, one of her girlfriends may want you for herself...which will always help to fuel her desire in you.

At the cameo..smile A LOT, be C/F, be confident..
 

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
didn't even think along those lines...ya still gotta make sure I project myself correctly
It's just a common sense thing. Protect your image. Don't lessen yourself for anybody.

look at it this way, you go and meet them and talk to them for a few min. They proceed to have fun without you. What do you think it does to the mind of your gf?

you left, but YOU didn't matter in the end because SHE HAD A GREAT TIME WITHOUT YOU ANYWAY! SHE PROBABLY FORGOT YOU CAME!

You have to protect your image (let the friends come and meet you not the other way around), and you have to make sure that your role as The Man, her necessity for you and her wanting you, all this has to be there.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
ya that'd be f'd up- those AFC's( guy friends) will probobly do some major co##blocking when I ease out of there...there really isnt a reason to meet her friends anyways right? not till we're together?
good tip
 
Top