Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when to meet her friends?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dating this girl...been doing so for the past month- now on Halloween Eve she's going out with friends and wanted me to come along but I already have plans- she said she didn't wanna go alone...so in terms of dating a girl when is the time to meet her friends? I'm not even sure I wanna go on and be her BF anyways....I said I might be able to make a cameo appearance but then I'd have to leave. Anyways I already made plans with her on Friday cause it suits me better. Suggestions?

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
I said I might be able to make a cameo appearance but then I'd have to leave. Anyways I already made plans with her on Friday cause it suits me better. Suggestions?
I don't think this is the right situation because it makes you look less important. Think about it, you are going to just make a cameo appearance and leave. This makes you seem less important, that you can just go there, talk a bit and leave and they will carry on without you. It doesn't portray the right image that you should to your girlfriend, that you are THE MAN.

do it on your own terms. Let her friends be the ones doing the visiting, let her friends come and talk to you and your gf and then leaving, not the other way around.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't even think along those lines...ya still gotta make sure I project myself correctly- are there any posts on projection anywhere? I'm good at C+f , Kino, humor,making moves- there's just some rules to the game I don't know

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your cameo appearance idea is actually a good move if you pull it off correctly.

First, you shouldn't totally change plans you already have because she doesnt want to be alone that night. Enjoy your night with your friends the way you planned it.

Personally, I would try to make time to stop by and say hello to her and her gf's. Smile, be confident, be C/F...project yourself as a Suave Fella on the move that can't stay because he has prior arrangements.

If you pull this off correctly, you'll leave an awesome impression to her friends. If the friends think high of you and your C/F vibe..it only will help your girl's image of you AS THE MAN. And, if you play it correctly enough where your girl's friends start calling you 'cute' or 'hot' or 'hey..he's a steal'...then your girl will have that thing in her head called desire. Desire built by her friends social proofing you and putting worth in you.

Think about it...if her girlfriends think you're a catch..then she'll want to keep you more because her friends approve..and..in some instances, one of her girlfriends may want you for herself...which will always help to fuel her desire in you.

At the cameo..smile A LOT, be C/F, be confident..

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
didn't even think along those lines...ya still gotta make sure I project myself correctly
It's just a common sense thing. Protect your image. Don't lessen yourself for anybody.

look at it this way, you go and meet them and talk to them for a few min. They proceed to have fun without you. What do you think it does to the mind of your gf?

you left, but YOU didn't matter in the end because SHE HAD A GREAT TIME WITHOUT YOU ANYWAY! SHE PROBABLY FORGOT YOU CAME!

You have to protect your image (let the friends come and meet you not the other way around), and you have to make sure that your role as The Man, her necessity for you and her wanting you, all this has to be there.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya that'd be f'd up- those AFC's( guy friends) will probobly do some major co##blocking when I ease out of there...there really isnt a reason to meet her friends anyways right? not till we're together?
good tip