“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When to kiss

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
So my buddy has been telling me about these great dates he’s been going on with this attractive female. I think the last was over six hours for dinner and talking. He said that he hasn’t kissed her yet or attempted to. My question is, when is a good time?
I’d think friend zone if it doesn’t happen during the first date but maybe I’m wrong. I make an attempt to see where I’m at. And when I’m tuned down I don’t see them again.
Also if it doesn’t happen during the first date is it a done deal?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
He needs to escalate appropriately and within a reasonable time frame. I like the Dicarlo escalation ladder, but you have to adjust it based on your situation. I would say definitely on the first date, otherwise I’d rather be out drinking beers with my male friends. If there is a sense of connection and mutual attraction, she’ll make escalation easy for you. If she’s stringing you along for a ride, escalation will be awkward, cut your losses and stop wasting your time.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I kiss mid-date on date #1, NO EXCEPTIONS. If she reacts positively I hold hands the rest of the date and of course, kiss close when the date is over. If she doesn't react positively to the kiss mid-date I will look for a reason to eject early most of the time. So assuming date #1 went good, and date #2 did also, I expect sex by date #3.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Dates meaning plural?

If he's asking this question, that means it's already too late.
You don't go on several dates with women and not kiss them.
They'll start to see you as another female, not a male.
If she still agrees to go out with him even though he hasn't made a move yet, that means she's a gold digger trying to milk his wallet as much as she can.

I have a percentage rulebook based on the possibilities of seeing a chick again after the first date.

- Just a hug = 20% chance
- Just a kiss = 50% chance
- Kissing + Fingering or Kissing + Blowj0b = 70% chance
- Kissing + Fingering + Fu€king = 88% chance

None of the above = 100% Friend Zone
 
Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I agree with all. As fast as possible. She lets you know with kino, eye contact, closing space... If she wants to, you'll notice.
I like to play a little bit, increase tension and let them wait. If you wait too long, they're getting frustrated, this is the last sign to make a move.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
I don't think there's a strong rule of thumb. If it doesn't happen organically during the first date, don't try to force it at the end because that's super cliche and needy. But If you don't so much as kiss by the end of the 2nd date though I'd say you're just wasting your time.

I do think you should be at least making some kind of physical contact during the first date. But if you are trying to physically escalate and kissing her seems out of the question, in most cases it's probably better to just next her.

However, I have been in situations where we didn't kiss on the first date but had sex at the 2nd or 3rd, so it really depends on the circumstances.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I try to get it done on the first date. Better at some middle point than at the end.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I think the last was over six hours for dinner and talking. He said that he hasn’t kissed her yet or attempted to.
This gal is a VERY lucky gal. Your friend, not so much...

I agree with everyone above. Kiss NEEDs to happen on first date or you have a high percentage of being friendzoned or just beeing used for a foodie call.

As to when to kiss or make moves, it's all about CALIBRATION. Say that word with me and find out how you can improve upon this. Most guys are clueless on this subtlety and hence can't succeed with the gal.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Kiss right away.

But do only the double or triple cheek kiss and do it casually just after/during hugging. Standard greeting for cultures around the world but not all cultures so its risky.
Hold on for a few split seconds after hugging and make some nice comment on their scent.
If there's chemistry, could turn into a real kiss right away.

How it happened with ex. Only it was a one cheek kiss.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
When you feel like it, if you follow a numbers formula and force it it could lead to rejection because it's not authentically coming from you
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Test the waters by initiating Kino very early in the date (I find putting my leg against hers and if she doesn't move is a very safe way to gauge this very early in the date). I would say you should be kissing on the first date well before the date is actually set to end. If your friend was on a date for 6 hours and did nothing by the end he probably friendzoned himself.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I randomly ask her which way she turns her head, then kiss her.

Even if she rejects the kiss, I tell her that she's dominant or submissive depending on which side she turned her head. I just make up which one she is on the spot. Then I kiss her again and she usually follows the hint I just gave her about being more aggressive or seductive.

Never at the end of the date, always halfway through, and then again at the end.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Kiss right away.

But do only the double or triple cheek kiss and do it casually just after/during hugging. Standard greeting for cultures around the world but not all cultures so its risky.
Hold on for a few split seconds after hugging and make some nice comment on their scent.
If there's chemistry, could turn into a real kiss right away.

How it happened with ex. Only it was a one cheek kiss.
Yes, it's very normal in many cultures like the Mediterranean ones.
When I first moved to the US I assumed it was the case here as well and proceeded as usual. Needless to say, it did not go so well :p

About date kissing, I never had a rule. In all the dates that went well, I could feel it was time to go for the kiss.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
So my buddy has been telling me about these great dates he’s been going on with this attractive female. I think the last was over six hours for dinner and talking. He said that he hasn’t kissed her yet or attempted to. My question is, when is a good time?
I’d think friend zone if it doesn’t happen during the first date but maybe I’m wrong. I make an attempt to see where I’m at. And when I’m tuned down I don’t see them again.
Also if it doesn’t happen during the first date is it a done deal?
The optimal is at 12pm, 31/12
No kidding. Kissing is not so essential as it looks
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top