Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to Kiss her

xv2000

Reaction score
Alright so I posted about this girl before, and her interest level's gone way up so that's great but I have a question here.

So we have a date in two days and I was teasing her on the phone tonight about her being shy by saying how talkative she was and how she was gonna get us kicked out. Long story short, the conversation ended with me saying kissing her would probably shut her up, but I probably would kiss her when she wont expect it. She was very into the idea, but I made sure to leave it very ambiguous as to when I would do it. I know it was kind of stupid to have a conversation about kissing when she wasn't even with me, but I didn't want to pass up the opportunity.

So my question is, what's a clever way to make a kiss unexpected/do you guys have any stories of how you got girls wrapped around your finger waiting for a kiss?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really done that. I prefer to go the safe way, as the kiss pretty much seals the deal. Kino is your way to go if you want her all over you.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so when things feel pretty hot and just blabbing on about something. do the whole "shut up" thing and put your finger to her lips. then while staring at her very deeply into her eyes, kiss her. ya it's a typical romance movie thing, but it could work.

i'm actually gonna try this with a girl tonight or tomorrow. i hope soon.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't wait for the "perfect moment" your the one who creates it. Don't plan it unless you have a brilliant idea dude. What I do is I just go with the flow and then when I just look at her and we keep that eye contact I get that gut feeling that this is when I should make my move and I do. If you need advice on kissing or making-out I tried to give some advice on another post named "Sealed the deal......." hopefully this post helped and the other one does too if you read it.