Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to change jobs?

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as a Construction Manager which is fairly well paid.

The problem is the hours are long- 60/week if you count travel and I meet absolutely f*** all women in the day due to working on building sites.

I've got sick of it and am thinking of getting an office job in my local city with a Construction Consultancy, which is kind of in the same line of work- would have no travel, 40hrs/week and likely to meet a lot more women about town.

When do you know when its time to leave jobs? I'm tied to my firm in a way because I've worked out the system there so things are pretty easy and I've also a lot of good friends there.

Any ideas on how to way up the pros and cons of each? I don't want to regret moving but don't want to waste my 20's working all hours.

Cheers.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would change jobs if i were u... Life is a journey and u only live it once... so go ahead and change, i mean... if you are unhappy as it is, then the worst that will happen is that you will STILL be unhappy with your job;)

Goodluck... with whatever choice you make:rolleyes:

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers guys.

Your right. One life live it.