Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when to call

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I met this girl at a club on Friday...

I gave it the ****y and funny approach and she loved it. I was a little drunk but I do remember making some jokes about what she was wearing and the town she was from and she kept playfully hitting me because of the jokes..

We had a kiss and I took her number and she was like you won't call. I said yeah, yeah, I will... stay by the phone!

How long should I hold out before calling?

I was thinking about firing her a funny text or something on Monday/Tuesday then perhaps following up with a call and seeing if she is up meeting up.

Sound about the right time to hold out?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't you first get an idea of what you want to do with her the next time you see each other? Who knows, you may plan something that you could do tomorrow or the day after.

I just think it will cut down on wasted time when you do decide to call her. Hopefully she'll still remember you.

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to strictly follow the rules, when the time feels right, at LEAST 2 days, then u shoudl call, and make sure u have a plan in mind. You call up this time to plan the date- should be max of 5 minute conversation. Plan the date, and then make ur moves there, get em son :woo:

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I was gonna send a ****y text and follow it up with a call, but your right I think I will go straight to the call tomorrow, thats 4 days :)

Just be funny for a few minutes and then line up a date for later in the week.