"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

When to call???

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Ok guys, I know there is a lot of sh!t on how long one should wait before calling up for a date, but everyone seems to have their own opinion. I've always been told that it's ok to even call the next day, that's why I usually fuq up :eek:
I manage to get numbers, but I never end up sealing the deal :mad: Do you guys think, that I should be more patient and wait longer before making the first call, or should I not give up and call at least one more time? Lately I've been getting pissed off and I don't call again. Last time I even got the girl to sleep with me, but I managed to fuq up and not hear from her again :confused:
What do you guys think??
I think I need some advice for my phone conversations too :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i've always waited a few days. the min i've waited was 2, and i've always had pretty high success rates.

for your conversation, just set up a date, and time to meet, and something to do. that way you keep it short, and you dont fvck up.

if you keep it short, she might think you are busy and you want taht. you always gotta keep her mystery/interest level up.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
I met this new girl yesterday, and we were supposed to see each other today, so I told her that I'd probably call her up. Today I called her at around 11am and aked if she was free for lunch @ 12. We're in university and that's the only time I could fit in; lol!
Anyways, she answered me very sharply by saying that ya, she has no classes, but she is BUSY with studying! It's freaking friday today; I don't understand it!! NO 1, atleast not me, studies on fridays!!
What do you think? I met her in a lab that we have once a week. Should I wait about a week and see her then or call her up before that? that is if I should call again!

btw, thx 4 the reply :)
 
Last edited:

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
i studied tonight b/c i have a test monday (and school just started, how gay is that). i wont hit the books again till sunday nite tho.

n e wayz...

that was just an excuse to see if she could get a rise outta ya. if you think she shows an interest in ya, dont call her. just wait till class again next week, and then ask her again. if she comes up with another excuse, then i would slip her to the back of the bus.

give her one more chance after that, but then 4get it. there's plenty of girls around campus for you to tag, so hop to it.

like i said, if she's interested, then she will call u.
read the beginning of my post and that may help ya a little bit:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58966
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
thanks bud, I'll take that advice :)
One of my friends told me the same thing. I didn't give her my digits, but hopefully she has them on her cell from my call.
By the way, I'm soooooooo pissed I didn't get any numbers today!!!! I could've atleast scored 4 numbers today, but I passed because I really like this biatch!
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
no

Dude, call her next tuesday or wednesday. You are a busy man, you got S goin on.

Call her no more than twice and after the second time, delete her number. When she calls back, youll have it in your phone again.
There is no second guessing this. Just do it. Believe me. You want a straight answer here it is...Somehow, this rule wont apply to you, and youll reply saying. but, ands, and ifs.....all lame...call once, call twice, delete, simple.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by p1aya

By the way, I'm soooooooo pissed I didn't get any numbers today!!!! I could've atleast scored 4 numbers today, but I passed because I really like this biatch!
carefull you dont get oneitis. i was beginnign to develop it to my "study buddy" girl that likes me. i went out w/ soem oterh g/f's to help alieviate the oneitis feeling. and i'm fine now
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
thx again for the replies :)
I don't like playing games; I'm gonna try to break this b!tch down ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
use the rules

Just read the anti-dump machine and use the rules that anti-dump set up. then after using the rules and all. You can bend them. Just make sure you use them.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
It's not as risky as you think waiting that long, but I certainly think that if you do, it runs the risk that in her mind, you're playing games, and you may put her in game-playing mode as well, when it may have been cool between you two if you just called and didn't make a big deal out of it in the first place.

This one girl I got a number from I waited maybe 4 days or so before calling her, and we finally spoke, but after that, I had to call first and leave her a voicemail before she called me back, but she always called me, so I don't know.

I hate these games, I usually don't play them. The key is that if you don't play them, be consistent and stick to your guns and don't get all indecisive about it, or else it will blow up in your face.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
I'm gonna wait till next thursday and see her in lab, and by then either she's pissed off or broken ;) Either way, I don't give a sh!t; I don't like playing games.
I was so stupid for not hooking up with anyone yesterday! I'm gonna try to get some digits starting monday :)
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Fatality
4-5 days? Isn't it possible that a girl could forget about you by then? Especially if she's really hot and has guys calling her all the time.

Unless she has an IQ lower than 50 yes.

Put it this way. Most guys wait 3 days now to call.

3 day is the norm. The DJ is not the norm, the norm is AFC.

AD says that if you can be a real man, a real DJ, 5 days.

I personally think 4 to 5 is good.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top