"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

When to call when GFs on Vacation?

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Need Advice: Alright, I'm in an exclusive relationship and we've been dating for a few months. She just went on vacation a few days ago. She's consistently called me everyday, maybe even more than once a day and she texts me. Now, would it be so bad to actually call her when I want to... or should I just play the DJ all week by not calling her to keep her thinking about me.

I'm just having trouble deciding how DJ I should truely be when we're very serious and exclusive. Ya know? Like wheres the line drawn between being a DJ who maintains their LTR or a DJ who can potentially hurt the relationship?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Only one week? Don't call her once. If she wants to talk, she'll call you. That's not being rude on your part...there's no possible way you can 'hurt' this relationship by letting your g/f enjoy her vacation while you live your own life.

If anything, it'll help.
 

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by whowy04
Need Advice: Alright, I'm in an exclusive relationship and we've been dating for a few months. She just went on vacation a few days ago. She's consistently called me everyday, maybe even more than once a day and she texts me. Now, would it be so bad to actually call her when I want to... or should I just play the DJ all week by not calling her to keep her thinking about me.

I'm just having trouble deciding how DJ I should truely be when we're very serious and exclusive. Ya know? Like wheres the line drawn between being a DJ who maintains their LTR or a DJ who can potentially hurt the relationship?
How long have your been dating?

Have you banged her yet?

If the answers to that question is more then 2 month and yes it doesnt matter. Dont be a chump and call her over three times, but its nice to call and see how she is doing.

Dont call her at all might raise intrest level but it might hurt your relationship. I dont know what to say about that, i would call.
 

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Originally posted by cactus3178
Only one week? Don't call her once. If she wants to talk, she'll call you. That's not being rude on your part...there's no possible way you can 'hurt' this relationship by letting your g/f enjoy her vacation while you live your own life.

If anything, it'll help.
Yeah man, I totally agree. Well, at least that's what I've been doing. At the MOST, I've initiated a txt message to her, like "How's your day going?" type shvt. I figure she's the one on vacation having a great time so if she has time and WANTS to hear my voice, she will call and low and behold, she's called me multiple times everday since she's been down there. No worries.

I just don't want it to hurt the relationship, but truely, I believe it will only raise her interest level, especially when I make sure she knows I'm going out everynight and living my life w/o her.
 

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Re: Re: When to call when GFs on Vacation?

Originally posted by KingPinp
How long have your been dating?

Have you banged her yet?

If the answers to that question is more then 2 month and yes it doesnt matter. Dont be a chump and call her over three times, but its nice to call and see how she is doing.

Dont call her at all might raise intrest level but it might hurt your relationship. I dont know what to say about that, i would call.
Yeah, surprsingly enough, this question has stumped me also. It's a tricky thing to pull off, maybe not this exact situation, but when you're trying to play it cool like a DJ, but at the same time you're in a LTR and it don't want your DJ actions to hurt the relationship.

And yes, more than 2 months, and we have incredible sex, so I'm not too worried. Besides, she's called me multiple times everdya since she's been down there. I just figure, she's the one on vacation, so let her enjoy it. If she wants to call me, she will.

THanks for the advice!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Im in the same situation right now! My girlfriend of 4 months is on vacation for about 10 days. I typically let her call me. She calls at the most twice a day. Shes been having fun and been busy so when she doesnt call i dont make a big deal out of it. For example:

She called me around 1 o clock yesterday afternoon while i was at work. I missed her call cause i was in a meeting. I proceeded to call her after work and she didnt answer her phone. I left a message saying i know i missed your call but i was busy at work. Hope your day is going good and your having fun. Give me a call back when you get a chance.

Did she call back? Yeah but when i was already asleep, she left a message and i got it this morning. So just for the hell of it i left a good morning message, saying hi and that i was thinking about her, and that i would call sometime today or for her to call me which ever comes first. Im gonna wait for her to call me.

So yeah im definately not swamping her with phone calls. Let your girl call you, and on occasion just shout out a hi, im thinking about you. They really dig that kind of stuff.
 
Top