Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to call when GFs on Vacation?

whowy04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need Advice: Alright, I'm in an exclusive relationship and we've been dating for a few months. She just went on vacation a few days ago. She's consistently called me everyday, maybe even more than once a day and she texts me. Now, would it be so bad to actually call her when I want to... or should I just play the DJ all week by not calling her to keep her thinking about me.

I'm just having trouble deciding how DJ I should truely be when we're very serious and exclusive. Ya know? Like wheres the line drawn between being a DJ who maintains their LTR or a DJ who can potentially hurt the relationship?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one week? Don't call her once. If she wants to talk, she'll call you. That's not being rude on your part...there's no possible way you can 'hurt' this relationship by letting your g/f enjoy her vacation while you live your own life.

If anything, it'll help.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whowy04
Need Advice: Alright, I'm in an exclusive relationship and we've been dating for a few months. She just went on vacation a few days ago. She's consistently called me everyday, maybe even more than once a day and she texts me. Now, would it be so bad to actually call her when I want to... or should I just play the DJ all week by not calling her to keep her thinking about me.

I'm just having trouble deciding how DJ I should truely be when we're very serious and exclusive. Ya know? Like wheres the line drawn between being a DJ who maintains their LTR or a DJ who can potentially hurt the relationship?
How long have your been dating?

Have you banged her yet?

If the answers to that question is more then 2 month and yes it doesnt matter. Dont be a chump and call her over three times, but its nice to call and see how she is doing.

Dont call her at all might raise intrest level but it might hurt your relationship. I dont know what to say about that, i would call.

whowy04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
Only one week? Don't call her once. If she wants to talk, she'll call you. That's not being rude on your part...there's no possible way you can 'hurt' this relationship by letting your g/f enjoy her vacation while you live your own life.

If anything, it'll help.
Yeah man, I totally agree. Well, at least that's what I've been doing. At the MOST, I've initiated a txt message to her, like "How's your day going?" type shvt. I figure she's the one on vacation having a great time so if she has time and WANTS to hear my voice, she will call and low and behold, she's called me multiple times everday since she's been down there. No worries.

I just don't want it to hurt the relationship, but truely, I believe it will only raise her interest level, especially when I make sure she knows I'm going out everynight and living my life w/o her.

whowy04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: When to call when GFs on Vacation?

Originally posted by KingPinp
How long have your been dating?

Have you banged her yet?

If the answers to that question is more then 2 month and yes it doesnt matter. Dont be a chump and call her over three times, but its nice to call and see how she is doing.

Dont call her at all might raise intrest level but it might hurt your relationship. I dont know what to say about that, i would call.
Yeah, surprsingly enough, this question has stumped me also. It's a tricky thing to pull off, maybe not this exact situation, but when you're trying to play it cool like a DJ, but at the same time you're in a LTR and it don't want your DJ actions to hurt the relationship.

And yes, more than 2 months, and we have incredible sex, so I'm not too worried. Besides, she's called me multiple times everdya since she's been down there. I just figure, she's the one on vacation, so let her enjoy it. If she wants to call me, she will.

THanks for the advice!

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the same situation right now! My girlfriend of 4 months is on vacation for about 10 days. I typically let her call me. She calls at the most twice a day. Shes been having fun and been busy so when she doesnt call i dont make a big deal out of it. For example:

She called me around 1 o clock yesterday afternoon while i was at work. I missed her call cause i was in a meeting. I proceeded to call her after work and she didnt answer her phone. I left a message saying i know i missed your call but i was busy at work. Hope your day is going good and your having fun. Give me a call back when you get a chance.

Did she call back? Yeah but when i was already asleep, she left a message and i got it this morning. So just for the hell of it i left a good morning message, saying hi and that i was thinking about her, and that i would call sometime today or for her to call me which ever comes first. Im gonna wait for her to call me.

So yeah im definately not swamping her with phone calls. Let your girl call you, and on occasion just shout out a hi, im thinking about you. They really dig that kind of stuff.