"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

When to call after making out?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I've been making out with that girl last night (Saturday), our second date.
When we parted she said "Give me a call."
Stupid me replied "Oh yeah. When do you have time?"
She: "Wednesday night."
Me: "I don't think that I have time then."

Now I'm wondering when I should call her. Today (the next day) (seems a bit clingy, doesn't it?)? Monday?

I did a search on the forum, but I just found that, when you had sex you should call the next day, no physical action => wait a few days.
But how long when making out?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Dude! If she tells you she has time for you to call on wednesday, don't call her BEFORE wednesday!

Don't take all of these rules so damn literally.
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Maybe I didn't express myself clearly: On Wednesday she has time for a date.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Okay.. that part didn't come across to me. Even so, don't feel obligated to call the next day just cuz you made out. I think the point is to not think about it too much. Call whenever you feel like it. I don't believe these rules should be taken literally in every situation.

If you closed without kiss: wait 5 days
If you closed with kiss: wait 3 days
If you laid her: call the next day..

I don't believe they should be applied like this. Just don't call the very next day cuz you might come off being too eager. That's why this rule was invented. Feel free to disregard these rules when you believe they don't apply. Just as long as you won't come off as an afc that has nothing better to do than chase the very first female he comes across that actually seems to like him.
 
Top