When to call after making out?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been making out with that girl last night (Saturday), our second date.
When we parted she said "Give me a call."
Stupid me replied "Oh yeah. When do you have time?"
She: "Wednesday night."
Me: "I don't think that I have time then."

Now I'm wondering when I should call her. Today (the next day) (seems a bit clingy, doesn't it?)? Monday?

I did a search on the forum, but I just found that, when you had sex you should call the next day, no physical action => wait a few days.
But how long when making out?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! If she tells you she has time for you to call on wednesday, don't call her BEFORE wednesday!

Don't take all of these rules so damn literally.

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I didn't express myself clearly: On Wednesday she has time for a date.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.. that part didn't come across to me. Even so, don't feel obligated to call the next day just cuz you made out. I think the point is to not think about it too much. Call whenever you feel like it. I don't believe these rules should be taken literally in every situation.

If you closed without kiss: wait 5 days
If you closed with kiss: wait 3 days
If you laid her: call the next day..

I don't believe they should be applied like this. Just don't call the very next day cuz you might come off being too eager. That's why this rule was invented. Feel free to disregard these rules when you believe they don't apply. Just as long as you won't come off as an afc that has nothing better to do than chase the very first female he comes across that actually seems to like him.