Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to be aloof?

h_roberts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question.

I posted another thread about hooking a date and closing the deal the other day. This girl is someone that I at least want to keep seeing for a while. I already have her talking about getting to know each other and seeing where it goes.

Obviously, there is a probation period (works both ways) where a man and woman are looking for reasons not to pursue something. This is where the rubber meets the road I think. I spent the weekend with her and payed her a lot of attention and we joked, laughed, and cut up.

Now, I'm being myself with her but I also realize that I don't want to get boring. One of the principles discussed here is to not be Mr Nice Guy. I don'y want to appear too interested, but I feel like at this point I should be displaying my interest. A few things I will be doing to not be "too attentive" is avoiding texting or calling too much. I might even have to cancel on seeing her a few times. But I don't want to overdo it.

When is the right time for this?

OneEyedJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cancel as that turns you into a jerk.

All you have to do is not be available all the time, but when you are available you show up as promised.