“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

when to ask for a second "date"

VRsex

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
hi
i went out with this girl last weekend but she brought her friend too.. well the thing is i'm already friends with this girl (the one i dig) but she brought her friend because she was visiting from somewhere and she couldnt leave her home...
anyways it was a good night but nothing happened because of the friend... now i was wondering if i should ask her to join me this weekend again? is it too early or anything? its because i have exams coming up and after this week im pretty screwed for 2/3 weeks...
thank you for your help
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
sure call her up but ask if ses bringing her friend, tell her that if she is youll bring a friend for her friend just so she knows whats up
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Call when you feel comfortable, and you want to do something. And if you want to do something this weekend go for it.

-Grey Fox
 

VRsex

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
btw what does it mean when a girl tells u if she likes a guy she wont do ANYTHING, hes the one who has to do sometin? is that a hint? i gotta go for a kiss to get my question answered? thanks
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
First what did she actually say, and in english. Next what was she doing in terms of how she was acting towards you, extra friendly or dissmissive and passive? Finally how do you feel about what she did, do you feel like she was really speaking about you?

Have fun trying to answer those questions! I promise you will roll them over in your mind for days and days at a time. Instead what you should do is MAKE A MOVE, be a little bold, be brave, be charming, show some interest! She may just want you too!

-Grey Fox
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
I'm in no position yet to give advice, but in your thread title you stated you are asking her out on a second date...

From what it looks like, you haven't had a first date yet...
 
Top