"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

When they say....

lowpoint

New Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
SO CAL
When they say.......

"You're such a boy!"

-Not a good thing

"You're such a guy!"

-Kind of a good thing, you're on the way...

"You're such a man!"

-You're there!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by lowpoint
When they say.......

"You're such a boy!"

-Not a good thing

"You're such a guy!"

-Kind of a good thing, you're on the way...

"You're such a man!"

-You're there!
I know youmean well and all...and I get the jist...




But I have never met such a woman loser who says stuff like that. "You're such a boy!"

WHAT THE HELL? Hm...maybe my relatives were losers when I was a kid...meh.
 

Cleric

Banned
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Australia
It's even better when they say "you're such a bastard!" with a teasing smile and a little smack on the arm.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
When they say "Moved to Don Juan Discussion."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top