Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When they say “not looking for a hookup”

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your desires are powerful. If facts logical and reasoning are winning out over your desires, then you don't have much desires.

If she can resist the urge to fvck you, it's not very strong. If she really wanted to fvck you, she'd fvck you on the table at the library and get you both kicked out.

It's not really a bad thing if y'all just met unless you know for a fact lots of other guys don't follow that same rule with her. (Although on tinder it's extremely unlikely she doesn't hookup with guys she likes, so go ghost if she wants 3 fancy dinners first)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's indicative of epiphany phase and having been a booty call for far too long she must make it a point she has little SMV left to be that anymore.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hookups, means nothing other than I have done it before and got used. BUT I would still do it again if I liked the guy enough! Thats how conditional women are in all of their decision making. They are driven by their emotions. And in this day in age when we have no societal controls over them, they make for bad long term investments.
It's like, if she guesses your SMV is 10x to hers, she is dtf.

I am so swifter off from what women say. I watch what they do and that's being slave to their biology. Free thinking women is a rarity to the point of nonexistent. Pravelency in victimhood, trump is bad, pro choice, and sloot is gonna sloot.

There's no way to see female nature, be red pulled, and truly march to the beat of your own drum but cater to the feminine biological strategy, play house and marry unless cuck status.

Much of a woman's biological strategy is polar contradiction to being LTR worthy. Toni lahren is a classic example of a trad thot pedaling her nonsense. Beta thirst will pedal to her and she'll marry some rich simp and cuck him. Russel Wilson is a a cuck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like, if she guesses your SMV is 10x to hers, she is dtf.

I am so swifter off from what women say. I watch what they do and that's being slave to their biology. Free thinking women is a rarity to the point of nonexistent. Pravelency in victimhood, trump is bad, pro choice, and sloot is gonna sloot.

There's no way to see female nature, be red pulled, and truly march to the beat of your own drum but cater to the feminine biological strategy, play house and marry unless cuck status.

Much of a woman's biological strategy is polar contradiction to being LTR worthy. Toni lahren is a classic example of a trad thot pedaling her nonsense. Beta thirst will pedal to her and she'll marry some rich simp and cuck him. Russel Wilson is a a cuck.
My man got cvcked. How can u not assume Ciara isnt getting better dyck from Russell?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Not looking for hookups means she's looking for hookups......