Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When they say “not looking for a hookup”

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been on tinder and another dating app called bumble and I see girls with this often in their bios. I met up with a girl last night and we were talking about tinder and she said to me that she wasn’t looking for a hookup.

The way I’m taking this is that they are only saying this so they don’t seem like a slut. Am I right on this or could someone explain why so many say this? Our date went ok and I kissed her at the end of it and I don’t think I displayed any beta behavior.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, ever believe what a woman says out of her mouth. Women tend to say what "feels good" and not what she does/thinks/feels in reality.

How many women say they want a nice guy, who treats them well, is attentive, I honest, doesn't play games and only has one woman.... But if you actually look at who they date/marry/**** they only get with dudes who lie constantly, have like 10 kids, **** 10 other women, treats them like ****, doesnt have time for her outside of sex, etc...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their "no hookups" disclaimer applies to guys they don't want to fvck. The more they want to fvck you, the more out the window their "no hookups" go (same thing that happens with him having traits like "kind"). "No hookups" is just a barometer of how horny she is, if she doesn't break that rule with you it doesn't mean she keeps herself to that with other guys, you just didn't make her horny enough to want to fvck you.

What they mean with "no hookups" is simply that they want to be gamed before they have sex and you can't just send "ur sexy, let's fvck" as your first message (unless you're a male model or celebrity), same as any other woman.

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been on tinder and another dating app called bumble and I see girls with this often in their bios. I met up with a girl last night and we were talking about tinder and she said to me that she wasn’t looking for a hookup.

The way I’m taking this is that they are only saying this so they don’t seem like a slut. Am I right on this or could someone explain why so many say this? Our date went ok and I kissed her at the end of it and I don’t think I displayed any beta behavior.
When they say not looking for a hookup, I say not looking to spend any time, effort, energy or money on you.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will sum up your answer here.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm testing this right now as well. I started a Tinder and Bumble profile a week ago. On Tinder I've gotten 1 like so I deleted it. On bumble though I've gotten 20 likes already but many of them I hit the "not Interested" button. Im setting up a date this Friday with a pretty cute chick. I tried uploading a shirtless picture of me lean as fvck but bumble doesnt allow it lol Women are horny and the "not looking for a hookup" is complete bullsh!t in my opinion.

R

Ranger

Well I guess they should stop hooking up and try being a nun for a little while and see if that works out better for them.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome replies you all. Thanks so much for putting those things out here. I see the point you guys are making and feel I have the right perspective on things.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Their "no hookups" disclaimer applies to guys they don't want to fvck. The more they want to fvck you, the more out the window their "no hookups" go (same thing that happens with him having traits like "kind"). "No hookups" is just a barometer of how horny she is, if she doesn't break that rule with you it doesn't mean she keeps herself to that with other guys, you just didn't make her horny enough to want to fvck you.

What they mean with "no hookups" is simply that they want to be gamed before they have sex and you can't just send "ur sexy, let's fvck" as your first message (unless you're a male model or celebrity), same as any other woman.
So are you saying that they say this to everyone or guys they don’t want to sleep with?

It seems like to me they say this to everyone but it isn’t the truth obviously

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say it to everyone but they only mean it when it comes to guys they are on the fence or have no interest in screwing. It is typical anti-slut defense, it's why girls say things like, " it just happened," when they have sex with a new guy, meanwhile she had a change of clothes, a toothbrush, etc when she went to his house...

R

Ranger

They say it to everyone but they only mean it when it comes to guys they are on the fence or have no interest in screwing. It is typical anti-slut defense, it's why girls say things like, " it just happened," when they have sex with a new guy, meanwhile she had a change of clothes, a toothbrush, etc when she went to his house...
Or has had a fresh shower and pretty pink panties on.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you saying that they say this to everyone or guys they don’t want to sleep with?

It seems like to me they say this to everyone but it isn’t the truth obviously
They say it to everyone on their profile as a kind of superficial product branding. But it only applies to guys who they aren't keen on having sex with anyway. What they mean is, "I'm not looking for hookups with guys who don't turn me on". They have different rules for guys who are hot enough and/or have enough status to them, and guys who aren't and don't.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Take it as a **** test. Esculate hard. When in doubt, take your **** out

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the equivalent of "a few extra pounds" meaning fat as ****kkk slob. Proceed accordingly. Take d out. Smash or next.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lady doth protesteth too much.

It means that when a woman puts that in her profile she’s ridden the **** carousel and it’s going to take better game to fool her or so she thinks.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

she either wants to extract resources or is on tinder for attention, or want to hookup but not with you

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hookups, means nothing other than I have done it before and got used. BUT I would still do it again if I liked the guy enough! Thats how conditional women are in all of their decision making. They are driven by their emotions. And in this day in age when we have no societal controls over them, they make for bad long term investments.