"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

When the girl asks you to be more serious

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
The first couple of dates, you keep it light and playful. You have a great time. You get her talking, she tells you alot about herself.

You on the other hand play it cool. Have fun, don't say alot about yourself.

Then after a few dates she asks you to tell more about yourself. She barely knows you.

This is a sign of her interest in you.

But, wait, she is making a big deal about it now. She says all you do is joke, you aren't serious enough.

Has this ever happened to you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
ricky...
you know this means she wants to settle down fast ...
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Depends on the context, it doesn't mean she wants your children..

Does she mean that you aren't serious because you're a jokester?
Are you always been the funny guy? Or is she referring to you been closed. What you don't want to come off is a 24/7 comedian. Thats great and fun but gets pretty tiring and fustrating for a girl who is interested in you. IF that is the problem, throw in a few philisophical discussions, some beliefs you share, heroes you admire etc

Throw in some unpredictably serious conversation sometimes so she doesn't think you are some goofy Jim Carrey caricature.

Do tell her a little bit about yourself, the good stuff, how you help orphans at the soup kitchen, took down some robbers with your kungfu grip etc when she prompts you or given the appropriate situation.

I know I have been told that I am quite guarded, and my GF has even called me on my ability to misdirect questions I don't want to answer. She has also told me that I can be quite silly and sometimes I look so serious.

One thing you should keep to yourself initially is your FEELINGS about HER.
 
Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Guys I was a joking ******* with her, so that's 90% of the problem.

However Pen you are right. I forgot how she mentioned on the first date something about how she's looking for a husband.

Damn these women in their late 20's. Gotta love them though.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Whenever I got the complaint that I'm not serious enough, I just tell them that I am serious when I need to be serious, like when I'm at work and someone is paying me to be serious. In my own time I am going to be the dikhead I always strive to be.

You're right about the late 20's chicks though... they go off like a frog in a sock! :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
Originally posted by Ricky
Guys I was a joking ******* with her, so that's 90% of the problem.

However Pen you are right. I forgot how she mentioned on the first date something about how she's looking for a husband.

Damn these women in their late 20's. Gotta love them though.

ah! why did you just damn me? what did i ever do , but lub yew?
hehehehe
 

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Second Phase

Youre done with the attraction part, now she wants rapport.. She wants reasons to f*ck you, if you havnt....

Tone down the jokes.. dont loose it but just get 2 know each other.. its normal.... (I rapport Juggler Style)
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
i will have to check out jugglers stuff again.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Ricky
Guys I was a joking ******* with her, so that's 90% of the prolem.

However Pen you are right. I forgot how she mentioned on the first date something about how she's looking for a husband.

Damn these women in their late 20's. Gotta love them though.
Desperate hos are now looking for desperate men - FLEE!!!!!!! Never love a hor!!!!!!
 
Top