"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

When the ex-wife and ex-gf unite!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
So my oneitis ex-gf has been keeping in touch with my daughter, which I didn't mind since they always got along really well. Although my daughter has been kind of sneaky about it, deleting txts from my ex-gf so I don't see them (I check her phone randomly- that was the deal when I got her the phone). Anyway, I just found out that my ex-gf and my ex-wife are now talking, I gues so my daughter and my ex-gf can hang out.

It shouldn't bother me, and it's not really bothering me but it's bothering me that I'm not bothered by it...and perhaps I should be? LOL

I guess I wonder what they talk about?
ex-wife: he's an @sshole
ex-gf: I know!

hahaha

I am planning to talk to my daughter about hiding texts though, nothing specific but I'll tell her that trust is the most important thing between family, relationships etc and if you have a reason to hide something then the situation is probably not a good one to be in or bring it up and see so you don't have to hide things which is basically lying. I think she'll get the hint.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
this is some weird situation lol. idkman ignore, who cares about them, and stop checking your kids phone, my dad did the same and to today i still see him as acreep xD
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
this is some weird situation lol. idkman ignore, who cares about them, and stop checking your kids phone, my dad did the same and to today i still see him as acreep xD
Yeah, I'm ignoring it.
But no way I'm not going to keep an eye on her phone though. Far too young to let her be on social media through her phone without supervision, it's similar to handing a kid a loaded weapon...believe me, you'll understand once you have your own kids ;)
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Your exgf sounds like a loser. I'm sure shes a great person, but there has to be something wrong with her if she cant make her own friends and keeps in touch with the exes family. Probably has attachment issues and is incapable of making new friends...
 
A

AJ84

Guest
So my oneitis ex-gf has been keeping in touch with my daughter, which I didn't mind since they always got along really well. Although my daughter has been kind of sneaky about it, deleting txts from my ex-gf so I don't see them (I check her phone randomly- that was the deal when I got her the phone). Anyway, I just found out that my ex-gf and my ex-wife are now talking, I gues so my daughter and my ex-gf can hang out.

It shouldn't bother me, and it's not really bothering me but it's bothering me that I'm not bothered by it...and perhaps I should be? LOL

I guess I wonder what they talk about?
ex-wife: he's an @sshole
ex-gf: I know!

hahaha

I am planning to talk to my daughter about hiding texts though, nothing specific but I'll tell her that trust is the most important thing between family, relationships etc and if you have a reason to hide something then the situation is probably not a good one to be in or bring it up and see so you don't have to hide things which is basically lying. I think she'll get the hint.
Oh wow that’s interesting lol.
Good call re talking to your daughter. If they are trash talking you around her that would be very low behaviour from both of them and bad parenting from your ex wife.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Haha yeah totally.

My ex-wife won't give me a sip of water if I was dying of thirst but at least I know that she won't trash talk me in front of my daughter.

The ex-gf she just wants to be the goody 2 shoes and wants the entire world to love her, deep down she's very insecure. She's especially been talking more and more with my daughter ever since I dumped her probably in the hopes that I'll see her as a good person after-all.

My daughter loves me, if I don't respond to her texts within 30 mins she starts calling me to make sure I'm ok lol but she's always trying to be the peace maker (in general with her friends etc too). I don't mind her keeping in touch with my ex-gf because my ex-gf literally treated her like her own kid. She was a great gf in just about every way, until she turned.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Unless your daughter is like 17, and your ex wife and ex gf are like 22, so they start smashing your daughter

Or they manipulate her and turn her against you as a revenge scheme

You've got nothing to worry about so who cares lol
 
Top