Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When should you ask about previous relationships?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do you just wait for her to tell you when she broke up with her last bf and why? Looking at the rebound thread seems like something you should find out before getting too involved

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do you just wait for her to tell you when she broke up with her last bf and why? Looking at the rebound thread seems like something you should find out before getting too involved
If there's something you want to know, I would just go ahead and straight up ask her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a two way street, you ask and you open it up for you to answer the same questions. Overall, telling women about your past is a bad idea. Don't operate in the past, be in the here and now and make up your own mind.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally never ask, why would you need to know this? How this information servers your needs?
If you are a rebound, is it a bad thing?
Usually women bring up those questions to try to get more information about your value and test you a bit.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Never ask. She will being it up if she's interested in a relationship.

Why are you being beta and worried about it? Just bang her, wash, rinse and repeat.

Stop worrying about everything else. That's her job to worry.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how i'm used to this situation. They always come up with this by their own. Lay back and wait.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why are you being beta and worried about it? Just bang her, wash, rinse and repeat.

Stop worrying about everything else. That's her job to worry.
Not really worried about it, was just curious how guys here handle it. Rebound thread is a good example of investing time in someone and it’s a waste. Ya fine to just bang em for a while but also good to know where she’s at (couple months single after a 4 year relationship or something) before agreeing to an LTR.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can literally do this whenever you like on that particular, it's all a plus. It's completely based on what you want. "How comes you are single?" Is one of the very best qualifiers ime. If you want to really delve (I don't, but that's my preference based on my personality), then that's fine too. Seriously it is. Qualify away, It's basically all a display of higher value on your part tbh. Moderate it based on what you are after (should take my own advice on this lmao). If you are LTR oriented, then look up a guy that used to be on here called 'anti-dump'.
I’ll have to do some reading. Met this chick that is the first in a while that seems too good to be true. Probably just a matter of time but so far she has been great, everything we talk about here she passes. Best of all she was born in Russia so by far the most feminine woman I’ve ever dated

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rule is never to even care, even less ask, plus what make you think she will not paint her ex as a bad guy? actually bringing that up would be a red flag, why should she even care?

so asking about her ex would not be helpfull

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Why?

It’s always his fault for not meeting her emotional / financial / mental / physical needs.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking "Why are you single" just seems weak, beta, and supplicating to me. Like you're so enamored with her you just cannot believe she's available.

I NEVER ask that or anything like it. Frankly it makes no difference to me and I really DGAF.

Once I get to know a girl, occasionally, I'll ask how long their longest relationship was. I've found this can be a good early indicator of FWB vs possible GF status.