Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she suddenly goes cold

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Those women liked you in spite of texting, not because of it.
I kno, were on the same page....

My point is my texting didnt cause me to lose the pvssy because I still smashed, you guys on here act like if you do this or do that then you wont get the lay which is false.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I'm starting to notice is most you guys are more concerned with how you look or appear to women, you guys dont care about getting laid or banging hot girls, NO, you guys are more concerned looking alpha or high value ect yeah you guys sure are alpha worrying about how texting will make you look to a girl lol......

Guys get laid breaking every single rule in the pua book so what does that tell you? You got it, there is no rules.....be yourself, be confident, do what the hell you wanna do.

This is the same reason I never followed religion, because I'm not following some fvcking book or listening to some random preacher trying to tell me what to do, I dont follow rules I do what I want

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I'm starting to notice is most you guys are more concerned with how you look or appear to women, you guys dont care about getting laid or banging hot girls, NO, you guys are more concerned looking alpha or high value ect yeah you guys sure are alpha worrying about how texting will make you look to a girl lol......

Guys get laid breaking every single rule in the pua book so what does that tell you? You got it, there is no rules.....be yourself, be confident, do what the hell you wanna do.

This is the same reason I never followed religion, because I'm not following some fvcking book or listening to some random preacher trying to tell me what to do, I dont follow rules I do what I want
Exactly this. If girls were all exactly alike and robots you could live in a world of black and white and follow “rules”. Dating and fvcking girls is a lot of trial and error until you’ve been with enough women that you know how to handle each situation. Trying to follow rules makes you a robot and unnatural. You start overthinking things instead of just being in the moment anD going with the flow. Overly alpha and overly beta will both result in getting dumped. And when it comes to texting every girl is different. You have to feel it out. Not communicating at all though is fn stupid. If she’s hot and has options she’s not going to put up with your alpha bs

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly this. If girls were all exactly alike and robots you could live in a world of black and white and follow “rules”. Dating and fvcking girls is a lot of trial and error until you’ve been with enough women that you know how to handle each situation. Trying to follow rules makes you a robot and unnatural. You start overthinking things instead of just being in the moment anD going with the flow. Overly alpha and overly beta will both result in getting dumped. And when it comes to texting every girl is different. You have to feel it out. Not communicating at all though is fn stupid. If she’s hot and has options she’s not going to put up with your alpha bs
Overthinking is making threads about why a girl isn’t showing enough attention. Keep on rationalizing.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overthinking is making threads about why a girl isn’t showing enough attention. Keep on rationalizing.
difference between overthinking and acting on it. I didn’t act on it. if you’re with a girl that you never think about Or that you don’t care if they left .. then you settled

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
difference between overthinking and acting on it. I didn’t act on it. if you’re with a girl that you never think about Or that you don’t care if they left .. then you settled
If she’s interested in you, she won’t leave. Interested woman do not walk. That would be a contradiction.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s interested in you, she won’t leave. Interested woman do not walk. That would be a contradiction.
I agree with that but not sure what that has to do with what we’re talking about. Naturally if you’re into a girl you’re going to think about them and have concern when they act different. That’s normal

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of the time it’s because another guy came into the picture. This is why you never put all your eggs in one basket.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they text you, make the next date. If they text you before that date, tell them to save it for the date. Texting is a trap. It does not foster romance.

Your job as a man is to be her lover. Take her out, make her laugh, and fvck her senseless. Everything else is a waste of time.
no it’s not. You just dunno how to use it properly.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
in notes: the date of the month she went cold; the date of the month she got warm again-she'll text again....
its either the week before menstruation, week of or its the horny week.

when you wrote 3 weeks and she went silent-this is what I thought.
keep track of the Cycle (capital "C"), always

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
Not really. It's not going to help you. Never ask a chick if something is 'wrong' with her. There are only three possible responses from her (1) Nothing -- She ignores it. (2) She will say "Nothing, I'm fine", then you have to fvcking drag it out of her... which is stupid... and that is the first step to becoming her gay male girlfriend. (3) She will say "Nope, what's wrong with you, last time I checked you were not my Dad."

If there is something wrong, and she thinks you can help, she will tell you. Otherwise assume everything is going exactly how she wants it. If she has problems that she needs to 'work out', she will do that with her girlfriends while pounding a bottle of wine.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Proper texting” is creating an opportunity for sex to happen (a date). There is no other purpose.
How about increasing attraction or sexual tension?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What’s your go to? Talking with a girl only for a few weeks. Conversation has been great. She’s always blowing me up. I try not to get into long texting convos so usually take time replying. Anyways, 3 weeks in and all of sudden boom .. silence. Our text convos have been just fun nothing serious or clingy/cringy..
so Regardless of the reason because who knows what it is.. how do you handle it? I’ve only reached out once and it was just a funny meme. No response .. Just weird. Not sure where to go from here if she maintains silence
You go silent and let her chase you. If she doesn't chase you, you just walk away.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction increases when she has the space to miss you.
Ah of course. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

However, the opposite is also true. Out of sight, out of mind.

Saying texting should only be reserved for setting up dates is a tad bit too extreme imo. One ought to find the right balance in order to successful with the opposite sex.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying texting should only be reserved for setting up dates is a tad bit too extreme imo. One ought to find the right balance in order to successful with the opposite sex.
That’s a rationalization. Desire cannot be negotiated with reason. Thread after thread it’s men texting these women right out of their lives. Free yourself of that self-limiting belief. She won’t forget you by not hearing from you.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a rationalization. Desire cannot be negotiated with reason. Thread after thread it’s men texting these women right out of their lives. Free yourself of that self-limiting belief. She won’t forget you by not hearing from you.
Are you implying that if a man texts a girl outside of setting up dates then he wont get the girl? Are you saying she wont fvck him? Lol

Guys all across the world do fine texting girls all the time, if that's not what you do then say that then but dont sit up here acting like texting kills attraction because guys get laid all the time by texting,

You need to get out more bro and stop watching all that dating pua sh!t on YouTube its seriously taming your mind

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you will find in many of those threads the women never had much interest in these men to begin with. It’s not the texting that’s at fault, it’s the lack of interest. Too many men are so starved of female attention that they will put up with anything.

don’t get me wrong, I do agree with you that too much texting can be turn off.

And by the way, how am I limiting myself? I’m not under any yoke of tyranny unlike you. I do whatever I wanna do.