Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she suddenly goes cold

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s your go to? Talking with a girl only for a few weeks. Conversation has been great. She’s always blowing me up. I try not to get into long texting convos so usually take time replying. Anyways, 3 weeks in and all of sudden boom .. silence. Our text convos have been just fun nothing serious or clingy/cringy..
so Regardless of the reason because who knows what it is.. how do you handle it? I’ve only reached out once and it was just a funny meme. No response .. Just weird. Not sure where to go from here if she maintains silence

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Other guy
always my thought as well, but there’s been no indication.. any night we weren’t together she’d be texting me regularly or she’d be posting stuff on her instagram with another girl doing what she said she was ..

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s your go to? Talking with a girl only for a few weeks. Conversation has been great. She’s always blowing me up. I try not to get into long texting convos so usually take time replying. Anyways, 3 weeks in and all of sudden boom .. silence. Our text convos have been just fun nothing serious or clingy/cringy..
so Regardless of the reason because who knows what it is.. how do you handle it? I’ve only reached out once and it was just a funny meme. No response .. Just weird. Not sure where to go from here if she maintains silence
No response = next.

Quite simple. Why keep picking at an empty plate when you can go date women who are actually interested

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other guy
Yep... 80% of the time this is it. The other 20% could be anything else including she's playing games with you.

Now a days, women are glued to their smart phones, the only thing you can be certain about lack of response that it isn't that she didn't see any messages. Even broken or lost phones... HER smart phone takes priority over food. She will eat Ramon noodles for a month to replace that phone within 24 hours.

The only response to this is not to think about it and assume she isn't interested in communicating with you. If on the slight chance she is just playing games, then you still do the same thing, respond when she responds, otherwise just move on with your life... there is another train coming soon.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP are you fvcking her yet or no?

And if you're not banging her, are you just "talking" or are you going out on dates?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP are you fvcking her yet or no?

And if you're not banging her, are you just "talking" or are you going out on dates?
Yeah this. If you didn't close and escalate to sex then she let you go for not being a man of action.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this. If you didn't close and escalate to sex then she let you go for not being a man of action.
ya I mean I get what you’re saying. We’ve hung out twice so no. Both times we went on dates and I get the escalating part..ive dated over 100 women if not 200 and slept with over 50. I end 90% of the “relationships”.. I’m not a noob. That said not every girl is going to fvck after 2 dates. Some yes some no, you have to feel it out. This girl def more on the conservative side.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Every seduction is different. Its hard to say without seeing the texts.
If she went cold the only thing to do is not think about it and wait her out.
Fairly new interaction. Sometimes you just don't know why.
texts were all lighthearted/ fun.. I don’t get into serious text convos especially not 3 weeks in .. I’ve gone back over them a couple times there wasn’t anything cling/cringy/needy.. I’ve def been there before and done that and learned from it

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Every seduction is different. Its hard to say without seeing the texts.
If she went cold the only thing to do is not think about it and wait her out.
Fairly new interaction. Sometimes you just don't know why.
My best guess is she hasn’t moved on from her ex. They broke up less than a year ago and had dated long term and lived together .. hasn’t dated much since.. prob wondering why her feelings aren’t stronger or why she still thinks about him. Sometimes that’s the reality and it’s hard to break through

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did nothing wrong as you claim here, then the only explanation of her behavior is another guy came in the picture for who her IL is higher. Might be a new dude, might be some guy she used to date. Move on. She'll come back.

Worst thing you can do now is start chasing her, if she pulls back, you pull back.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did nothing wrong as you claim here, then the only explanation of her behavior is another guy came in the picture for who her IL is higher. Might be a new dude, might be some guy she used to date. Move on. She'll come back.

Worst thing you can do now is start chasing her, if she pulls back, you pull back.
Agree. I’ve def f’d up with past girls acting beta that wasn’t the case here. I’d admit it if i acted needy in some way

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
You texted too much. Texting is anti-challenge.
i mean id reply after like 1-3 hours in response to a question or she sent some long reply .. I’ve gone the opposite extreme and waited a day between texts and that doesn’t work either. I’ll get hit with .. you didn’t seem interested.. and they move on.. ignoring a girls text is a dumb move and misguided. I mean if a girl has literally no options then ignoring them works. But a good looking girl you meet online dating .. If they make an effort to text you and you blow them off it doesn’t end well

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
Needy and nice guy.

What do you care if something is bothering her? You are on your purpose, you have other **** to do than to worry about her mental state.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s your girlfriend or wife and you’re on a date, sure. That’s being supportive. Otherwise, no.

i mean id reply after like 1-3 hours in response to a question or she sent some long reply .. I’ve gone the opposite extreme and waited a day between texts and that doesn’t work either. I’ll get hit with .. you didn’t seem interested.. and they move on.. ignoring a girls text is a dumb move and misguided. I mean if a girl has literally no options then ignoring them works. But a good looking girl you meet online dating .. If they make an effort to text you and you blow them off it doesn’t end well
If they text you, make the next date. If they text you before that date, tell them to save it for the date. Texting is a trap. It does not foster romance.

Your job as a man is to be her lover. Take her out, make her laugh, and fvck her senseless. Everything else is a waste of time.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTEIf they text you, make the next date. If they text you before that date, tell them to save it for the date. Texting is a trap. It does not foster romance.

Your job as a man is to be her lover. Take her out, make her laugh, and fvck her senseless. Everything else is a waste of time.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve tried this.. only works sometimes. If you’re seeing each other very frequently then it works. If you see each other about once every 5-7 days this approach is a disaster

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve tried this.. only works sometimes. If you’re seeing each other very frequently then it works. If you see each other about once every 5-7 days this approach is a disaster
Your expectations are misguided. No strategy works with all women. What this approach does is gets women who are mildly interested, spoiled brats, and orbiter seekers to drop you faster. The women that want to have your babies will respect your wishes, thus submitting to your leadership in the burgeoning relationship. How is that a disaster?

Glassguy

Reaction score
ive dated over 100 women if not 200 and slept with over 50. I end 90% of the “relationships”.. I’m not a noob.
Then act like it. Your actions with this chick shows otherwise.

That said not every girl is going to fvck after 2 dates
None will when you do not escalate. While they might not put out, they WANT you to act like a man and lead it down that path.

texts were all lighthearted/ fun
Are you trying to get a job on Comedy Central or fvck her? While most of my texts are light, they are to the point. My time is no joke and I am not about acting slap happy through text. Texting is to get to the point and set up the date. The date should be set up logistically for sex to happen if you escalate and she submits. Anything else should ONLY be responding back to her initiating texts and even those responses should point back to the date that has been set. Most of my texting becomes sexually oriented here and there as soon as the chick opens the door for it from an innuendo or likewise.

Your texting dried up her pvssy.
Yes, along with ZERO escalation.

WTF? Why would you reach back out after a few days if you dont hear from her? Why would you care after only a couple of dates? Yes this is severely needy behavior (which you say you dont have btw) and the fact that you asked for an opinion on this shows me that it is in fact your "go to" behavi
Round of applause. Spot on.