Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she suddenly goes cold

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your expectations are misguided. No strategy works with all women. What this approach does is gets women who are mildly interested, spoiled brats, and orbiter seekers to drop you faster. The women that want to have your babies will respect your wishes, thus submitting to your leadership in the burgeoning relationship. How is that a disaster?
you just said it. “No strategy works with all women”. You have to have different tools in your arsenal to attract and Bed different types of women. This approach of ignoring until it’s time for a date will only win over one specific type of woman. When it comes to texting you have to have enough experience doing it to know what strategy to use. Your scenario makes it sound like “texting = no pvssy” which is completely false

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just said it. “No strategy works with all women”. You have to have different tools in your arsenal to attract and Bed different types of women. This approach of ignoring until it’s time for a date will only win over one specific type of woman. When it comes to texting you have to have enough experience doing it to know what strategy to use. Your scenario makes it sound like “texting = no pvssy” which is completely false
Correct, that type of woman is the non-spoiled woman that wants to have your babies. If that doesn’t appeal to you I don’t know what to say.

In sales, wasting time with wishy washy prospects you’ll never make as much as spending time with prospects that already want what you’re selling.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then act like it. Your actions with this chick shows otherwise.

None will when you do not escalate. While they might not put out, they WANT you to act like a man and lead it down that path.

Are you trying to get a job on Comedy Central or fvck her? While most of my texts are light, they are to the point. My time is no joke and I am not about acting slap happy through text. Texting is to get to the point and set up the date. The date should be set up logistically for sex to happen if you escalate and she submits. Anything else should ONLY be responding back to her initiating texts and even those responses should point back to the date that has been set. Most of my texting becomes sexually oriented here and there as soon as the chick opens the door for it from an innuendo or likewise.

Yes, along with ZERO escalation.

WTF? Why would you reach back out after a few days if you dont hear from her? Why would you care after only a couple of dates? Yes this is severely needy behavior (which you say you dont have btw) and the fact that you asked for an opinion on this shows me that it is in fact your "go to" behavi

Round of applause. Spot on.
ya mostly macho alpha responses. Again, works with certain women and not others.Try being sexual too fast with the wrong girl and game over. You have to know when to push it there You cant force it which it sounds like you do No matter who the girl is

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
No hell no. Her feelings and actions aren’t your problems to solve. If anything she’s disrespecting you by this semi-ghosting. If/when she comes back KEEP IT SHORT. If she says “hey” then you say hey, if she follows up with “how are you?” (Or some variation) cut through the bull crap small talk and just be like “need to talk to me about something?”.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
She lost interest or met another guy, doesn't really matter, move on, if shes interested she will come back around.

If it's been a couple weeks or so and your not emotionally invested then you can hit her up but only to meet up then go for the lay.

I have fvcked plenty of girls who randomly ghosted me but because I didnt chase them and got back in contact weeks or so later it worked.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
I wouldnt do it but hey do whatever you want, I have said this countless times on here that I kno guys who do things like what you said above and it works for them, they break every rule these guys preach and get laid like crazy, it doesnt really matter what you do honestly.

Glassguy

Reaction score
ya mostly macho alpha responses. Again, works with certain women and not others.Try being sexual too fast with the wrong girl and game over. You have to know when to push it there You cant force it which it sounds like you do No matter who the girl is
Well, I am pretty alpha and do quite well with the ladies, so my responses are a bit one sided.

Maybe you should find some beta friends to support your outlook. You wont find an abundance of them here.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your expectations are misguided. No strategy works with all women. What this approach does is gets women who are mildly interested, spoiled brats, and orbiter seekers to drop you faster. The women that want to have your babies will respect your wishes, thus submitting to your leadership in the burgeoning relationship. How is that a disaster?
Because it eliminates 99% of the women out there on the market. Giving it a go with these types of women for a month won’t kill you. You’re after sex, not a wife. Plus it’s good to get experience with different types of women. I love that I dated a couple BPD women, I can spot those weirdos right away now and I’ve learned that the magic time to stick with them is for a month or two. Or whenever the love bombing slows down.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am pretty alpha and do quite well with the ladies, so my responses are a bit one sided.

Maybe you should find some beta friends to support your outlook. You wont find an abundance of them here.
I do well too. I know plenty “alpha” dudes that are good with women .. but then I look at the women and they are all poor quality.

the hottest girls and the highest quality ones I see are usually with guys that either have lots of money or lots of clout. The guys with neither trying to act super alpha don’t fair well. the fact you call yourself alpha tells me your a douchè that pulls low quality

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it eliminates 99% of the women out there on the market. Giving it a go with these types of women for a month won’t kill you. You’re after sex, not a wife. Plus it’s good to get experience with different types of women. I love that I dated a couple BPD women, I can spot those weirdos right away now and I’ve learned that the magic time to stick with them is for a month or two. Or whenever the love bombing slows down.
99% of women are not self-absorbed bvtches. Even some of the loons will clean up their act a bit for the right guy. I can do without whacky women and spot them even more quickly. Do you really think BDP have enough self control to handle waiting a few days for a date?

Men, you learn more about women watching how they react rather than being their text girlfriend that has a penis.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women are not self-absorbed bvtches. Even some of the loons will clean up their act a bit for the right guy. I can do without whacky women and spot them even more quickly. Do you really think BDP have enough self control to handle waiting a few days for a date?

Men, you learn more about women watching how they react rather than being their text girlfriend that has a penis.
the highest quality women I’ve dated wouldn’t put up with this unless you’re just so far above her. They have too many options from other high quality men that they won’t put up with a dude that doesn’t talk to them between dates. This might work in a world without social media, texting, online dating. Women need to know you’re interested. Saying you can’t have regular conversation with a girl because it’ll make you look like you don’t have a life is so f’n stupid and absolutely does not work in practice with high quality women with options

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the highest quality women I’ve dated wouldn’t put up with this unless you’re just so far above her.
Not a factual statement. You didn’t have the guts to try.

They have too many options from other high quality men that they won’t put up with a dude that doesn’t talk to them between dates.
This is fear of loss. Other men is outside of your control. If she has 3 out of 4 men after her are blowing up her phone, which one stands out?

This might work in a world without social media, texting, online dating.
Leadership is leading the masses, not conforming to it. Be a leader. Start leading these women.

Women need to know you’re interested.
This is a half-truth. Women need to be uncertain about your degree of interest. Men convey interest through making moves - asking her out, going in for the kiss, and being sexual.

Saying you can’t have regular conversation with a girl because it’ll make you look like you don’t have a life is so f’n stupid and absolutely does not work in practice with high quality women with options
Women associate men trying to bed them as suitable romantic partners. They associate regular conversation with friendship. Your actions were associated with the latter, now here you are rationalizing why she went “cold” on you.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a factual statement. You didn’t have the guts to try.

This is fear of loss. Other men is outside of your control. If she has 3 out of 4 men after her are blowing up her phone, which one stands out?

Leadership is leading the masses, not conforming to it. Be a leader. Start leading these women.

This is a half-truth. Women need to be uncertain about your degree of interest. Men convey interest through making moves - asking her out, going in for the kiss, and being sexual.

Women associate men trying to bed them as suitable romantic partners. They associate regular conversation with friendship. Your actions were associated with the latter, now here you are rationalizing why she went “cold” on you.
Lol no. Not communicating between hanging out is a disaster. I’ve tried both. Keep it fun or sexual if you’re at that point and don’t overdo it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no. Not communicating between hanging out is a disaster. I’ve tried both. Keep it fun or sexual if you’re at that point and don’t overdo it
Self control is on the tri-pod of masculinity. Your rationalizations are typical. I expect to see more friend zone threads in the future.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I do well too. I know plenty “alpha” dudes that are good with women .. but then I look at the women and they are all poor quality.

the hottest girls and the highest quality ones I see are usually with guys that either have lots of money or lots of clout. The guys with neither trying to act super alpha don’t fair well. the fact you call yourself alpha tells me your a douchè that pulls low quality
Ok kid lol. Now you're blocked. I'm glad you have it all figured out.

Good luck on all those dates where you chase afterwards with your beta moves with no pvssy to show for it.

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self control is on the tri-pod of masculinity. Your rationalizations are typical. I expect to see more friend zone threads in the future.
guess that’s why she just texted eh .. occasionally texting isn’t a sign of not having self control. Overly done texting is bad I agree there. Not communicating at all and just waiting for the next date which may be days away does. Not. Work

Djjead12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok kid lol. Now you're blocked. I'm glad you have it all figured out.

Good luck on all those dates where you chase afterwards with your beta moves with no pvssy to show for it.
bummer I won’t get all your “alpha” advice

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
You guys sound like a bunch of school jocks who try to act way too try hard lol

Theres nothing wrong with keeping contact with a girl, I know guys who blow girls phones up constantly and send the good morning messages all the time and they do fine so relax, if she into you then it doesnt matter what you do, obviously don't overdue it but you get the point.

You guys need to stop acting like if you do this or do that then you wont get the girl lol if you dont get her it has nothing to do with something as small as "texting" between dates, its because shes just not into you.

When I was younger I've had women who I called and texted lots and they fvcked me, sucked me, bought me things, let me drive there car around ect. The way you carry yourself is waay more important

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guess that’s why she just texted eh .. occasionally texting isn’t a sign of not having self control. Overly done texting is bad I agree there. Not communicating at all and just waiting for the next date which may be days away does. Not. Work
Texting is the antithesis of masculine. We don’t “check in” with women. Doing such demonstrates you seek validation and are fearful of losing her. Why do you think we have a whole no contact thread?