"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

When she suddenly goes cold

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
What’s your go to? Talking with a girl only for a few weeks. Conversation has been great. She’s always blowing me up. I try not to get into long texting convos so usually take time replying. Anyways, 3 weeks in and all of sudden boom .. silence. Our text convos have been just fun nothing serious or clingy/cringy..
so Regardless of the reason because who knows what it is.. how do you handle it? I’ve only reached out once and it was just a funny meme. No response .. Just weird. Not sure where to go from here if she maintains silence
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
Other guy
always my thought as well, but there’s been no indication.. any night we weren’t together she’d be texting me regularly or she’d be posting stuff on her instagram with another girl doing what she said she was ..
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
What’s your go to? Talking with a girl only for a few weeks. Conversation has been great. She’s always blowing me up. I try not to get into long texting convos so usually take time replying. Anyways, 3 weeks in and all of sudden boom .. silence. Our text convos have been just fun nothing serious or clingy/cringy..
so Regardless of the reason because who knows what it is.. how do you handle it? I’ve only reached out once and it was just a funny meme. No response .. Just weird. Not sure where to go from here if she maintains silence
No response = next.

Quite simple. Why keep picking at an empty plate when you can go date women who are actually interested
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Other guy
Yep... 80% of the time this is it. The other 20% could be anything else including she's playing games with you.

Now a days, women are glued to their smart phones, the only thing you can be certain about lack of response that it isn't that she didn't see any messages. Even broken or lost phones... HER smart phone takes priority over food. She will eat Ramon noodles for a month to replace that phone within 24 hours.

The only response to this is not to think about it and assume she isn't interested in communicating with you. If on the slight chance she is just playing games, then you still do the same thing, respond when she responds, otherwise just move on with your life... there is another train coming soon.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
OP are you fvcking her yet or no?

And if you're not banging her, are you just "talking" or are you going out on dates?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
OP are you fvcking her yet or no?

And if you're not banging her, are you just "talking" or are you going out on dates?
Yeah this. If you didn't close and escalate to sex then she let you go for not being a man of action.
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
Yeah this. If you didn't close and escalate to sex then she let you go for not being a man of action.
ya I mean I get what you’re saying. We’ve hung out twice so no. Both times we went on dates and I get the escalating part..ive dated over 100 women if not 200 and slept with over 50. I end 90% of the “relationships”.. I’m not a noob. That said not every girl is going to fvck after 2 dates. Some yes some no, you have to feel it out. This girl def more on the conservative side.
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
I agree. Every seduction is different. Its hard to say without seeing the texts.
If she went cold the only thing to do is not think about it and wait her out.
Fairly new interaction. Sometimes you just don't know why.
texts were all lighthearted/ fun.. I don’t get into serious text convos especially not 3 weeks in .. I’ve gone back over them a couple times there wasn’t anything cling/cringy/needy.. I’ve def been there before and done that and learned from it
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
I agree. Every seduction is different. Its hard to say without seeing the texts.
If she went cold the only thing to do is not think about it and wait her out.
Fairly new interaction. Sometimes you just don't know why.
My best guess is she hasn’t moved on from her ex. They broke up less than a year ago and had dated long term and lived together .. hasn’t dated much since.. prob wondering why her feelings aren’t stronger or why she still thinks about him. Sometimes that’s the reality and it’s hard to break through
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
If you did nothing wrong as you claim here, then the only explanation of her behavior is another guy came in the picture for who her IL is higher. Might be a new dude, might be some guy she used to date. Move on. She'll come back.

Worst thing you can do now is start chasing her, if she pulls back, you pull back.
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
If you did nothing wrong as you claim here, then the only explanation of her behavior is another guy came in the picture for who her IL is higher. Might be a new dude, might be some guy she used to date. Move on. She'll come back.

Worst thing you can do now is start chasing her, if she pulls back, you pull back.
Agree. I’ve def f’d up with past girls acting beta that wasn’t the case here. I’d admit it if i acted needy in some way
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
You texted too much. Texting is anti-challenge.
i mean id reply after like 1-3 hours in response to a question or she sent some long reply .. I’ve gone the opposite extreme and waited a day between texts and that doesn’t work either. I’ll get hit with .. you didn’t seem interested.. and they move on.. ignoring a girls text is a dumb move and misguided. I mean if a girl has literally no options then ignoring them works. But a good looking girl you meet online dating .. If they make an effort to text you and you blow them off it doesn’t end well
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
Needy and nice guy.

What do you care if something is bothering her? You are on your purpose, you have other **** to do than to worry about her mental state.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
If she’s your girlfriend or wife and you’re on a date, sure. That’s being supportive. Otherwise, no.

i mean id reply after like 1-3 hours in response to a question or she sent some long reply .. I’ve gone the opposite extreme and waited a day between texts and that doesn’t work either. I’ll get hit with .. you didn’t seem interested.. and they move on.. ignoring a girls text is a dumb move and misguided. I mean if a girl has literally no options then ignoring them works. But a good looking girl you meet online dating .. If they make an effort to text you and you blow them off it doesn’t end well
If they text you, make the next date. If they text you before that date, tell them to save it for the date. Texting is a trap. It does not foster romance.

Your job as a man is to be her lover. Take her out, make her laugh, and fvck her senseless. Everything else is a waste of time.
 

Djjead12

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Age
40
[QUOTEIf they text you, make the next date. If they text you before that date, tell them to save it for the date. Texting is a trap. It does not foster romance.

Your job as a man is to be her lover. Take her out, make her laugh, and fvck her senseless. Everything else is a waste of time.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve tried this.. only works sometimes. If you’re seeing each other very frequently then it works. If you see each other about once every 5-7 days this approach is a disaster
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I’ve tried this.. only works sometimes. If you’re seeing each other very frequently then it works. If you see each other about once every 5-7 days this approach is a disaster
Your expectations are misguided. No strategy works with all women. What this approach does is gets women who are mildly interested, spoiled brats, and orbiter seekers to drop you faster. The women that want to have your babies will respect your wishes, thus submitting to your leadership in the burgeoning relationship. How is that a disaster?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
ive dated over 100 women if not 200 and slept with over 50. I end 90% of the “relationships”.. I’m not a noob.
Then act like it. Your actions with this chick shows otherwise.

That said not every girl is going to fvck after 2 dates
None will when you do not escalate. While they might not put out, they WANT you to act like a man and lead it down that path.

texts were all lighthearted/ fun
Are you trying to get a job on Comedy Central or fvck her? While most of my texts are light, they are to the point. My time is no joke and I am not about acting slap happy through text. Texting is to get to the point and set up the date. The date should be set up logistically for sex to happen if you escalate and she submits. Anything else should ONLY be responding back to her initiating texts and even those responses should point back to the date that has been set. Most of my texting becomes sexually oriented here and there as soon as the chick opens the door for it from an innuendo or likewise.


Your texting dried up her pvssy.
Yes, along with ZERO escalation.


Is it ever ok.. say a couple days pass ... to just straight be like “hey seems like something’s bothering you.. want to talk about it?” Or does that come off as needy no matter what the situation
WTF? Why would you reach back out after a few days if you dont hear from her? Why would you care after only a couple of dates? Yes this is severely needy behavior (which you say you dont have btw) and the fact that you asked for an opinion on this shows me that it is in fact your "go to" behavi
Your job as a man is to be her lover. Take her out, make her laugh, and fvck her senseless. Everything else is a waste of time.
Round of applause. Spot on.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top