Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she says she is busy and will call me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phone call conversation between this chick and I lasted for about 5 minutes. In the beginning when she answered, I asked her how she was doing, she replied she was watching sports. Even though she was busy, we talked for about 4 and half minutes before she again said she was watching sports with friends. At this point, she asked, can I call you later and I pretty much follow up with her statement by replying sure take care. Now the "Can I call you later" statement is typically known to people who are even family members. It is a way to cut the chit chat and to me it means you can call me later now I need to cut off. Can anyone tell me about your experiences. What have you done? Call back in an hour, call back in a day, 3 days or call back in a month. Also has anyone text? I am sure she won't call back. Please tell me what you have done and if it worked and how it worked? I don't need your interpretations only what you did.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The phone call conversation between this chick and I lasted for about 5 minutes. In the beginning when she answered, I asked her how she was doing, she replied she was watching sports. Even though she was busy, we talked for about 4 and half minutes before she again said she was watching sports with friends. At this point, she asked, can I call you later and I pretty much follow up with her statement by replying sure take care. Now the "Can I call you later" statement is typically known to people who are even family members. It is a way to cut the chit chat and to me it means you can call me later now I need to cut off. Can anyone tell me about your experiences. What have you done? Call back in an hour, call back in a day, 3 days or call back in a month. Also has anyone text? I am sure she won't call back. Please tell me what you have done and if it worked and how it worked? I don't need your interpretations only what you did.
I don’t try to make a phone convo with a woman currently doing something else with friends. I want her full attention and I am not going to be her social interruption either.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am planning in not calling back or at least for 3 to 4 weeks unless she calls back. I have talked to females in my family and they have told me it is the beginning of a chasing game. They asserted they have done it before to other guys.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t try to make a phone convo with a woman currently doing something else with friends. I want her full attention and I am not going to be her social interruption either.
Ok, but did you call back?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all of your help and the time you took to respond. I posted my experience because she picked up my phone call 3 weeks after she gave me her number, and during the time she was watching sports. Typically, people don't do this. Her phone rang on Sunday and I am not a family member or known friend. So she either saved my phone number or was expecting a call from me or a different person. Typically, people won't respond and may only reply after listening to a voicemail. Thank you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More articulate than I could express. This is probably the best advice that's been shared.. in a very long time.

When I call them and ask how they are doing, and they reply with anything that gives me a gut feeling that I am interrupting them (despite their answering the phone), I beat them to the punch:

"Gotcha. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

Always be willing to walk away and risk losing them.

Your time and attention are two of your greatest assets, and you make them valuable by making them scarce.

Always be the one who intiates and ends conversations and dates. When they say, "I'm gonna get going," I know I have already overstayed my welcome. That is supposed to be MY line.

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you are putting way too much energy into just thinking about this gal. Leave the stress, drama, and relationship building to them. Just think about how James Bond or Clint Eastwood would act in your place. Would they fret about when and if they got a return call? Hell no! You should put the bait on the hook, move on, and don't look back. There are 2 reasons. First, it's a failsafe for when she doesn't call, and second, that is the way men behave. Women want men.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the worst girlfriend I ever had would right in the middle of a conversation and say “hold it I got another call I’ll call you right back” I mean this would happen on every freaking conversation. I never felt so good as a day that I told her “no babe don’t call me back“

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow Sunday becomes a week that she said she will call me later. If she calls, what should I do if I am available? Pick her phone call, ignore her phone call, and let her leave a message. If I missed her call and there is no message, should I call back right away? Ask her out? My father was promiscuous. He married 3 times. My mother kicked him because he was a player. Once he said to me, "pay attention to women when they want to be attended" I did not call her this week. So I will see... Anyway, I am ready to erase her phone number.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow Sunday becomes a week that she said she will call me later. If she calls, what should I do if I am available? Pick her phone call, ignore her phone call, and let her leave a message. If I missed her call and there is no message, should I call back right away? Ask her out? My father was promiscuous. He married 3 times. My mother kicked him because he was a player. Once he said to me, "pay attention to women when they want to be attended" I did not call her this week. So I will see... Anyway, I am ready to erase her phone number.
dude are you serious..........she couldnt give a flying rats ass about you and shes living in your brain rent free, look how shes got your mind in a spin? .....and when she does check in, shes just making sure your orbiting ass hasn.t moved on.........which you have because youve been reading the forum

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude are you serious..........she couldnt give a flying rats ass about you and shes living in your brain rent free, look how shes got your mind in a spin? .....and when she does check in, shes just making sure your orbiting ass hasn.t moved on.........which you have because youve been reading the forum
There is a lot more to it than the information I provided. 2 weeks have past and I didn't call. The girl is affected by her marriage, her former husband touching his little girl, now soon to be sent away. I don't rush up anything. I believe she is playing hard to get, I will learn in a few weeks. At the same time, I search for others.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is affected by her marriage, her former husband touching his little girl, now soon to be sent away.
KEEP THE HELL AWAY..............look how you know exact dates since you last spoke, and you've obviously been her emotional tampon to know all this stuff (which is 51% lies by the way to keep her social value intact) ....come on man

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEEP THE HELL AWAY..............look how you know exact dates since you last spoke, and you've obviously been her emotional tampon to know all this stuff (which is 51% lies by the way to keep her social value intact) ....come on man
No, she never said it to me. Her friend told me. I have been playing it cool. This is a girl who was all over me last year, but work ended and we were separated. I went back a few times to her job and she was orbiting and asking me stupid questions like if I was Elvis Presley in town. Then, she left her job and we didn't see again until this year on September. I got her number and didn't call in 3 weeks. My mistake was to call when she was watching sports. I am keeping my cool. I am thankful for your input, but I work my way slow forwards my pray. Next time, I will call and ask her out. If she says no, I move on. What you want? A woman you can fvck the same day she goes out with you? I believe she is bored and wants me to step toward and I will.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is watching sports, she's probably in mixed company. She didn't invite you to join her, and she didn't ditch her friends to talk to you. Don't call back, not in a year. She isn't interested.
She was visiting her friends house and watching sports. She cannot invite me in. It is not her house but her friend. I am sure the conversation was getting in the way and she was asked to get it over. At least, she chat for a few minutes. I believe she didn't call back cause she is now taking the advantage of playing hard to get. I am not playning in calling well in some time. I will let you know what happens....and I will ask for tips. Just be cool.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the second female of the same year of birth I come across in my life time. I have got two females this way... Being indifferent and approaching really slow.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure she's a wonderful girl, but people tend to run when chased, and vice versa....unless they aren't interested.
I am not chasing her. Lots of guys told me not to call and I have not called. If I start to run after her, she will pick up my scent and get up running again. Then, I can tell you I must kiss her goodbye. I am keeping my cool down acting like I am not interested, she is probably doing the same or has matched my pace. I don't expect a female coming out of a bad marriage to get on new relationship right away. Also, she is not the only one, but the one I need help with.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching slowly can be considered either stalking or decaying orbit.
Stalking???? I am not watching her. I don't know where she lives or works. I only used to know where she used to work.
Years ago, I had a relationship with another girl born in the same year. This was back in 2007. I experienced the same phenomenon. Both behave very similar. In addition, I had a romance with an older coworker who approached me in the same way and I acted cool until we started to see each other after work. From the back of my truck blow jobs to my bed and the kitchen countertop and to the back yard. This last one was married.

Status
Not open for further replies.