Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she says she is busy and will call me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has your ph#. Focus your attention elsewhere. I've had girls who didn't seem sufficiently interested; so, I went about my life, and they called hot-n-heavy a year later. But, i would never have noticed if they'd never called, because I'd already forgotten all about them. Don't wait for her to call; get on with your life.

You can chase women, or you can chase your life...and let women chase you.
I have not given her any hint I am interested. She gave me all kind last year. But after I got her number, this year, I made terrible mistake. I texted her asking her Facebook account. She never replied, but picked up my phone call after 3 weeks. I don't know her last name. She was at work when I texted her. I am sure she noticed my txt. I am 100 percent sure, she is aware of my level of interest and now she is kind of playing hard. I am keeping my coolness. I don't need to look needy and she does not need to be desperate. We keep it cool and if we like each other I will see. But I am ready to Let her go if she says no. Let see when I call if she wants to meet after work or not.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for her to call you. Wait 40 years if that what it takes
That **** don't mean nothing. I should have withdrawn when she first said she was watching sports.

She actually said " Can I call you later, I am at my friends house and we are watching the sports"

if you analysis the sentence, you can tell it is a question and she wants to know if she can call.

She never said she will call, but only asked if she can. That doesn't mean she does not want to talk or I should not call.

In my experience, women know why they give out their phone number and why they don't. Recently, I met a few girls and I asked for their phone. I was told no, even thought, I had chat for quite some time with the girls.

In the past, I have been given wrong phone numbers. Also in few other instances,I have called only to get the "Can I call you later line" after the first minute in the conversation.
Currently, I plan in being aloof.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for her to call you. Wait 40 years if that what it takes
^^^This. Meanwhile flush her out of your brain.

You asked for advice. The board gives you solid advice & you come back saying the board doesn’t understand.

I’m a chick. I’ve done this before. Sometimes I’m legit busy & want to enjoy the game without distractions...and if I like the guy I WILL call back.

This much time has gone by? You are not on her radar screen.

Next! If she shows back up that’s one thing, but likely just seeking attention. It is what it is. Move on.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^This. Meanwhile flush her out of your brain.

You asked for advice. The board gives you solid advice & you come back saying the board doesn’t understand.

I’m a chick. I’ve done this before. Sometimes I’m legit busy & want to enjoy the game without distractions...and if I like the guy I WILL call back.

This much time has gone by? You are not on her radar screen.

Next! If she shows back up that’s one thing, but likely just seeking attention. It is what it is. Move on.
She is married and separated. I have taken the board advice. I am not contacting her.

When we first met, she asked me many personal questions when she was known to be toguether with her husband, talked about the future, sat down to eat with me at lunch when there were other empty tables, asked me if I was marry, where I come from, weekend plans, and some other crap and so on. I play it cool.
She cant be asking me questions all the time. That would be goofy. We are talking about adult interests not college couple interest. People are busy and have a life. I don't see nothing wrong in contacting some one later.

She was busy, no doubt. I asked around about sports and I was told yes. The reason for her not calling maybe because I called her in three weeks after I got her number. She could be waiting to call back or trying to see if I call her.

Only in college, girls texted me faster. She texted me after I got her number. I texted her to ask for her Facebook and she didn't reply. That was the main reason why I didn't call in 3 weeks. She was at work also in an area where texts are hard to get until you are out of the building.

I believe one call in 2 weeks will not hurt. I dislike the idea just like everyone in here, but it won't hurt.

Long time ago. I had a relationship with a girl. She tested me a lot, which upset me. I started to test her and at one point, I told her. " You know what? I am the man, I can take things my way. I am the guy you are not" she got so mad. She was upset and wanted me not to call her again.
She became very upset and wanted not to talk to me or see me. Every time, I call her to talk she would shout at me and say out loud. " don't call me any more" don't call me any more.
I didn't call her for about 5 mobths, but at the end of the year, I went to see her at her family house. I greeted every one and she was present. I took my sister with me, who grabbed her hand during the visit.

After some time chatting, we left. My sister said her hand was so cold like a wet frog. I didn't try anything. I believe the whole thing was stupid and futile.
When she saw me, she asked my sister what is this? My sister replied "ask my brother."
Two days later I saw her on the street, I called her and we chat for some time. She explained me why she broke up and I asked her out. We went out and made up. We eventually broke again.

Silent treatment is one thing. Disinterest is another.
I will call one more time in 2 weeks. If she says no, then I move on. However, I feel like I shouldn't call.

In my life, I have more regrets for the things I have not done, than for those I did wrong.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "can I call you later" and never call is a test.
She had to hang up because it was her friends house and they were watching the sports. But she had time to call me later.

I know how to pass this test. I don't call her, I meet her. By doing so, it becomes a natural act.
Calling her is a man made desicion.
I just don't plan to meet her soon or meet her and let her know I arrange the meeting.

A meeting is kind of a natural act from fate. I show up When she least expect it. I behave like I came down and out an UFO.....

Moving on, NEXT, and so on. Are like running away from the pvssy. Leting a pvssy up for grabs is not good....

The dating bible says when a woman begins to play hard to get. One must make a move. First, I show that I am not needy and then I make a move. I meet and Ask her out.... I dont plan in calling.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just say, no worries, call me back when you can and hang up, and forget about it. See what happens.
I don't believe in calling. I changed my mind about calling in 2 weeks.I believe in meeting her. I already know she won't call.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't call....... She is playing hard to get.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She won't call....... She is playing hard to get.
Most due.

I don't believe in calling. I changed my mind about calling in 2 weeks.I believe in meeting her. I already know she won't call.
Call/text/message/US Mail/Smoke signal... Whatever your choice of communication method is. Regardless, don't chase.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most due.

Call/text/message/US Mail/Smoke signal... Whatever your choice of communication method is. Regardless, don't chase.
You believe coming across a girl you like is chasing? So if I come across her in a shopping mall is chasing?

So if I ask her out when I meet her at the mall is chasing? At what point she decides to stop the chasing?

In my experience, if I call a girl who said "can I call you later" during last phone call to her, and she never calls, is considered chasing. Calling is also chasing. I have not call and I don't want to call. I should have hanged up when she said she was watching the sports. She didn't and that is a test for her. We talked closed to 5 minutes. She could have hanged up, but she didn't. Also, I call 3 weeks later because she didn't texted me back.
After she gave me her cell number, I texted her and she texted me back. The following day I texted her asking for her Facebook account. She didn't reply. Big mistake. Big fving mistake.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
So she was "all over you" a year ago, but you dont know her last name? You dont know her last name yet you showed up at her work?

You got her number and she couldnt talk because she was watching sports? She couldnt invite you because she was at her friends house with other mixed genders?
She is playing hard to get.
No she is not playing hard to get. A woman playing hard to get will get very impatient and reach out to you after a few days when they see your frame is too strong to play the little games.
She won't call.....
Thats the first thing you have said that I agree with.

The reason she wont call is because:
1.) She isnt interested
2.) You are coming across as a man with no options and borderline creeper.
3.) She is not interested
4.) She is not interested

I have had this situation come up several times with chicks I just met when I called them a few days after getting their number. Out of the possible outcomes:
1.) They leave the room to talk to you for a few minutes because they are excited to hear from you and will take advantage of you calling them.
2.) They tell me that they are tied up and I say "No problem. Reach back out when you are free".
3.) After #2, they either reach back out (and within a few hours) or I dont hear from them again.
4.) If I dont hear from them again, I have forgotten about them in a few days because I have other options who will answer the phone enthusiastically when I call.

So your first post was a week ago. And she hasnt called.

But you still think she is interested?????

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she was "all over you" a year ago, but you dont know her last name? You dont know her last name yet you showed up at her work?

You got her number and she couldnt talk because she was watching sports? She couldnt invite you because she was at her friends house with other mixed genders?

No she is not playing hard to get. A woman playing hard to get will get very impatient and reach out to you after a few days when they see your frame is too strong to play the little games.

Thats the first thing you have said that I agree with.

The reason she wont call is because:
1.) She isnt interested
2.) You are coming across as a man with no options and borderline creeper.
3.) She is not interested
4.) She is not interested

I have had this situation come up several times with chicks I just met when I called them a few days after getting their number. Out of the possible outcomes:
1.) They leave the room to talk to you for a few minutes because they are excited to hear from you and will take advantage of you calling them.
2.) They tell me that they are tied up and I say "No problem. Reach back out when you are free".
3.) After #2, they either reach back out (and within a few hours) or I dont hear from them again.
4.) If I dont hear from them again, I have forgotten about them in a few days because I have other options who will answer the phone enthusiastically when I call.

So your first post was a week ago. And she hasnt called.

But you still think she is interested?????
No, I will list all the facts later. Also, you are presenting a different story.I never said she was in a mixed gender group, watching sports.
She has a friend, a female friend she knows since early age. Her friend is married. She was in her house.
Where are you coming across with alternative facts. I have not mentioned I think she is interested.
No, they don't reach back when they notice I have a strong frame and if they do, they do it in months.
I don't want to call her. I can only meet her. Calling her is falling in her test. That is what she wants.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont really care about your facts. "Facts" in this situation for a chick that you dont even know, let alone not fvcking, are just ways to make excuses for this stranger and how she is behaving.

Fact #1 is she is not interested and that is based on her actions. I dont need any more than that.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really care about your facts. "Facts" in this situation for a chick that you dont even know, let alone not fvcking, are just ways to make excuses for this stranger and how she is behaving.

Fact #1 is she is not interested and that is based on her actions. I dont need any more than that.
Again, you are going off on a tangent. And when did I say I don't know her. or she doesn't knows me.
Are you reading someone else post and mixing it with mine. LOL...
Please do yourself a favor. Don't reply again. I am not interested in your advice. You are jumping to conclusions. Other members are willing to help. Thank you. Now, bye

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Again, you are going off on a tangent. And when did I say I don't know her. or she doesn't knows me.
Please do yourself a favor. Don't reply again. I am not interested in your advice. You are jumping to conclusions. Other members are willing to help. Thank you. Now, bye
A tangent? Ok Ms. Dramatic. Bye bye

Glassguy

Reaction score
A tangent? Ok Ms. Dramatic. Bye bye

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I will list all the facts later. Also, you are presenting a different story.I never said she was in a mixed gender group, watching sports.
She has a friend, a female friend she knows since early age. Her friend is married. She was in her house.
Where are you coming across with alternative facts. I have not mentioned I think she is interested.
No, they don't reach back when they notice I have a strong frame and if they do, they do it in months.
I don't want to call her. I can only meet her. Calling her is falling in her test. That is what she wants.
Yes, she is playing hard to get, because she doesn't want to be got. By you. She doesn't want you to chase, or fail her test. What she wants is to not interact with you.

Not much more to look into. Next her.

Oh, and don't "run into" or "meet" her. Kind of stalkish.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she is playing hard to get, because she doesn't want to be got. By you. She doesn't want you to chase, or fail her test. What she wants is to not interact with you.

Not much more to look into. Next her.

Oh, and don't "run into" or "meet" her. Kind of stalkish.
Why is stalkish? Do you know what stalking means??? How can it be stalking??? I am not planning in meeting her at home or work. What is stalking to you? I don't really get it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP have you heard yourself? how this chic is living in your mind for free rent? you wont be living in her head she wont give a **** your yesterdays news

he who cares least controls the relationship......i dread to think what would happen if this poor woman gave you a sniff of her vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.