Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she says she is busy and will call me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not just avoiding me but others too. I am sure it is because of the marriage and her daughter being abused. She is not trusting men right now that is all, that explains why she is always with old female friend.
shes friendzoned you, turned you into her emotional tampon, loves the validation off your thirst, and hangs round with some old bint because high value women her own age know shes a sperm toilet

Glassguy

Reaction score
"Hey listen, Can I call you later?" I am at my friends house and we are watching the sports"

I know the title of the thread says "
When she says she is busy and will call me later." No, that was not what she said.
And she never "called you later". All of us that said she is not interested in you are correct.

Move on.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes friendzoned you, turned you into her emotional tampon, loves the validation off your thirst, and hangs round with some old bint because high value women her own age know shes a sperm toilet
Please don't post on my threads any more. I don't like to be chased.

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no! You should put the bait on the hook, move on, and don't look back. There are 2 reasons. First, it's a failsafe for when she doesn't call, and second, that is the way men behave. Women want men.

What do you mean in red color font?
Put the ball in her court. She has to call you, and if not, you're already gone.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the ball in her court. She has to call you, and if not, you're already gone.
They never call. They assumed they know everything. Women have the same mindset, they think they are the prize. They do move on too, and shout NEXT. In this life, no one is indispensable, no one.
Now her former husband is behind bars. You wonder. She sees a new guy and goes over to find out who he is. Asks personal questions to him like she is the POPO. She tried to commit adultery or believe she will. Only she does not know her husband is ahead of her. God punishes people in unimaginable ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.