Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she reverts to overt communication..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update from my date last night. Here were some things I noticed that made it obvious to me she is looking for a relationship:

1.) At one point she mentions how hinge (where we met) is more of the 'relationship' app, where as tinder is more for ONSs

2.) The details are a little hazy as I was buzzed, but she said something along the lines of us 'dating'. She could of meant going on dates, as this was our third date, or maybe she meant with exclusivity, but she knows that I have also been seeing other women. It would be foolish to think that we are 'dating' currently if she knows I am with others. She was also buzzed at this point, but hey, drunk words are sober thoughts.

3.) When we were watching a show I asked something and she answered my question ending her response with 'babe'. Not sure everyone's thought on that. I call all my plates 'cutie' or 'mami' (for the hispanic ones lol) and other nicknames like that, but mostly exclusively when it involves me flirting or making it obviously sexual. Even using 'baby' when f!cking I feel is OK. But this felt to relationship-esque. Calling me 'babe' when answering a question. Maybe I'm reading too into it..

4.) She at some point said "I'm really glad we had this talk tonight. You don't seem like a f!ckboy." She was kind of developing this narrative in her head that I am exclusive with her and I am not a f!ckboy, when we never had a conversation about exclusivity or me seeing other women. I ignored this comment and did nothing to confirm or deny her statement. Maybe I should of said something at this point to reject her theory that we "had a talk", but I honestly didn't know what to say at this point as I was caught off guard (and drunk), but I feel as maybe saying nothing either also caffeinated her hamster.

I don't want to drop this plate as she is fun and we have great sex. But what would you boys do? Proceed with caution? I can tell she is obviously wanting more. I am going to need some help handling this one as this is my first clinger plate I have had since separating from my wife 7 months ago (which she KNOWS about), and there is no way in hell I am ready to date or be exclusive.

Thanks boys.
She wants to chase you so let her chase. Don't give in and deprive her.