Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she reverts to overt communication..

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have a plate I have been spinning for about 3 months now. I know she has feelings and will inevitably be reverting to overt forms of communication soon to ask "are you seeing anyone else?" "are you f!cking anyone else?" etc. What do you guys do when one of your girls openly asks you if you are f!cking another girl. I know that NO woman wants full disclosure and I am trying to figure out some covert ways to answer her question(s).

Thanks boys.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just the 5 ive been with this morning before I met up with you"

then quote DMX "what these b4tches want"

"Theres brenda, latisha, latoya ,felicia, and cookies I met her at the ice cream parlour"

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"yeah but they're just one night stands"

then if she asks if you use condoms with them say ya even if u don't.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just the 5 ive been with this morning before I met up with you"

then quote DMX "what these b4tches want"

"Theres brenda, latisha, latoya ,felicia, and cookies I met her at the ice cream parlour"
LMAO love the DMX reference man!

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I experienced this recently and found it hard to answer as well. On one hand you want her to feel special but on the other, want her to know you have options.
When I asked why she was asking she said

“I don’t want there to be anybody else if we get into something more serious and feel like your cheating on me”

I said “I just won’t do anything to jeopardize us” - so not really answering but not sure if that was a good one.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks, just say
“Im speaking to a few girls and am open to a relationship with the right one”, and quickly change the topic.
She has 2 choices, either to hang in there or to ship out. Her call
I like that. Put the ball in her court with some competition anxiety. Letting her know I have options!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks, just say
“Im speaking to a few girls and am open to a relationship with the right one”, and quickly change the topic.
She has 2 choices, either to hang in there or to ship out. Her call
This is a very good response and usually can pass early on but if the girl asks this question over the 3 month mark, it's been my experience that she's going to want something with you that's more serious regardless whatever answer you may give.

If she's asking this, most likely the end is near if you don't want to get serious with her and you'll soon have to $hit or get off the toilet.

3-4 months has been pretty standard for the life of a plate in my experience. Just like the 3 date rule that some girls go by, a lot of them seem to go by the 90 day trial period before wanting something serious.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good response and usually can pass early on but if the girl asks this question over the 3 month mark, it's been my experience that she's going to want something with you that's more serious regardless whatever answer you may give.

If she's asking this, most likely the end is near if you don't want to get serious with her and you'll soon have to $hit or get off the toilet.

3-4 months has been pretty standard for the life of a plate in my experience. Just like the 3 date rule that some girls go by, a lot of them seem to go by the 90 day trial period before wanting something serious.
Like you, it has also been my experience that the average plate has a lifespan of circa 3 months. By month 3 ive pretty much had my fill of her pvssy and the novelty of a fresh skirt has worn off; im ready to move on.

The critical thing is that by month 3 you’ve developed enough new leads to keep you amused if the main plate cant accept your offer of a non-substantive deal and scuppers.

I used to be a nice guy who hated disappointing women and would bend backwards to avoid causing them tears.That stopped when i realised how selfish women are. They cry rivers when they dont get their way, yet recruit their girlfriends to call you a weirdo who cant move on, when they break your heart.

Biyatch yes Im talking to other women, so either accommodate that or shut the door behind you. We keep it moving

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to guys that are in demand. But don't tell her you ass-to-mouthed a girl last night because that comes across as uncalibrated.
fine to say this kinda stuff before she wants you for herself. think blackdragon called this early frame announcement (?). letting her know who you are. bad boy who she's gonna have to work to change into a beta boyfriend. that's her mission. your job is to never let her succeed. but always be letting her think she's close to converting u lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a nice guy who hated disappointing women and would bend backwards to avoid causing them tears.That stopped when i realised how selfish women are.
Same here. What some men don't realize is girls bounce back really quick and with the abundance of available options they have in this day and age, they have absolutely no issues in finding someone else or replacing you. So no man should ever feel sorry about breaking up with a plate. GF or GF potential is a different story though.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roger Moore had a good line to this in a James Bond film when a villain was grilling him about whether he was banging his mistress. Roger said "That's not really the sort of question a gentleman answers" *wink wink*
Dude! I've totally used that line before! Lol :up:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you want to be subtle about it. It's better if a girl suspects that you're a badboy f*ckboy etc, but doesn't have direct confirmation. This is the source of a spinning Hamster.

Women also get turned-off if a guy is too open about his sexual conquests. True f*ckboys are quite discreet about it because women fear being slvt-shamed. You don't want a woman thinking you're going to tell everyone else about what she is going to do with you.
mate I've told every single one of my f buddies about my sexual conquests. not a single one of them was turned off about it. they know I'm a f*ckboy. that's WHY they want to change me. they love the challenge.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want a woman to know too much about you.
they don't. all they know is that I'm a charismatic f*ckboy that's good in bed. that also was involved in some low key illegal ****. most girls don't even know my last name or my first cuz i give them a fake first name.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update from my date last night. Here were some things I noticed that made it obvious to me she is looking for a relationship:

1.) At one point she mentions how hinge (where we met) is more of the 'relationship' app, where as tinder is more for ONSs

2.) The details are a little hazy as I was buzzed, but she said something along the lines of us 'dating'. She could of meant going on dates, as this was our third date, or maybe she meant with exclusivity, but she knows that I have also been seeing other women. It would be foolish to think that we are 'dating' currently if she knows I am with others. She was also buzzed at this point, but hey, drunk words are sober thoughts.

3.) When we were watching a show I asked something and she answered my question ending her response with 'babe'. Not sure everyone's thought on that. I call all my plates 'cutie' or 'mami' (for the hispanic ones lol) and other nicknames like that, but mostly exclusively when it involves me flirting or making it obviously sexual. Even using 'baby' when f!cking I feel is OK. But this felt to relationship-esque. Calling me 'babe' when answering a question. Maybe I'm reading too into it..

4.) She at some point said "I'm really glad we had this talk tonight. You don't seem like a f!ckboy." She was kind of developing this narrative in her head that I am exclusive with her and I am not a f!ckboy, when we never had a conversation about exclusivity or me seeing other women. I ignored this comment and did nothing to confirm or deny her statement. Maybe I should of said something at this point to reject her theory that we "had a talk", but I honestly didn't know what to say at this point as I was caught off guard (and drunk), but I feel as maybe saying nothing either also caffeinated her hamster.

I don't want to drop this plate as she is fun and we have great sex. But what would you boys do? Proceed with caution? I can tell she is obviously wanting more. I am going to need some help handling this one as this is my first clinger plate I have had since separating from my wife 7 months ago (which she KNOWS about), and there is no way in hell I am ready to date or be exclusive.

Thanks boys.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do when one of your girls openly asks you if you are f!cking another girl.
When I like a girl and I want to have a relationship with her I joke around with her.

"Yes, I'm dating other women. Why? Are you jealous?" :) or "Yes, I'm seeing other women but nothing serious" The nothing serious part is important..

If she wants me to become exclusive I still play around a little bit. "Oww, can I just keep one?" with a big smile on my face. (got this one from Corey Wayne)

She will know I'm joking, but I didn't give up my freedom just like that. If I really like her I will make it exclusive though, but any guy should do what he wants to do at this point.

When I don't want to become exclusive I just tell them "I'm not looking for a relationship right now", the right now-part is important. It doesn't close the door to a future relationship and if the girl is really into me she will even step up her game. If not, well.. she wasn't all that important anyway.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“ Yes , i do bang around 15 women atm and you are the number 16 .” Then be passive aggressive because nothing screams louder insecurity than a woman making that question.