Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Reaches Back Out

Glassguy

Reaction score
Rule #1- dont throw away perfectly good pvssy.
Rule #2- If she faded, disengaged, ghosted, etc., she gets this response when she sends me a "Hey" text later on AND I am still interested (which is unlikely):

"Hey stranger. I was just thinking about relaxing at home and enjoying a drink or two Tuesday night. Why dont you join. Say 8pm?"

At that point she can either knowingly be treated like a piece of @ss or hit the fvckin bricks.

If I am NO LONGER interested, I will simply send this back (obviously it doesnt work on FB messenger, only text):

"I am sorry but I dont recognize the phone number. Who is this??"

At that point they get super pizzed but I really do not care.

Its all about what can you do to benefit me first and foremost, then we can work on other things.

Ghosting/fading/disengaging is NOT taking care of my needs.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #2- If she faded, disengaged, ghosted, etc., she gets this response when she sends me a "Hey" text later on AND I am still interested (which is unlikely):

"Hey stranger. I was just thinking about relaxing at home and enjoying a drink or two Tuesday night. Why dont you join. Say 8pm?"

At that point she can either knowingly be treated like a piece of @ss or hit the fvckin bricks.

If I am NO LONGER interested, I will simply send this back (obviously it doesnt work on FB messenger, only text):

Its all about what can you do to benefit me first and foremost, then we can work on other things.

Yup... we already tried to give her a date/hangout other than just coming straight over. She's not getting another one lol.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score

Whether we banged or not, if she rejects me or slow fades, my iron grows cold and her milk spoils. I just lose all interest.
I would do the "Don't recognize the number" thing and then ignore.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth with friends and with people on another forum about this one. Let's say you went out with a girl a couple of times, maybe even just one time and for whatever the reason (Low interest, another guy maybe in the picture, etc.) she's faded away. You're spinning other plates while suddenly a week or two later the text comes in, and she's asking you how you're doing or whatever it might be. How exactly do you guys handle this?

I'm big on the Corey Wayne mentality that when this BS happens, a fade and re-emerge situation, you are to say hello and then almost instantly see if she's now down for getting together. This puts her on the spot and calls her out on her potential bullsh-t in the event that she might just be reaching out for nothing more than attention or validation after Chad just dumped her.

On the other hand I've also seen people disagree with this and that it makes you look desperate from the start and subsequently turns her off again, IN the event that she was legitimately interested of course when she reached back out.
Ok, so did she call/ txt you?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going back and forth with friends and with people on another forum about this one. Let's say you went out with a girl a couple of times, maybe even just one time and for whatever the reason (Low interest, another guy maybe in the picture, etc.) she's faded away. You're spinning other plates while suddenly a week or two later the text comes in, and she's asking you how you're doing or whatever it might be. How exactly do you guys handle this?

I'm big on the Corey Wayne mentality that when this BS happens, a fade and re-emerge situation, you are to say hello and then almost instantly see if she's now down for getting together. This puts her on the spot and calls her out on her potential bullsh-t in the event that she might just be reaching out for nothing more than attention or validation after Chad just dumped her.

On the other hand I've also seen people disagree with this and that it makes you look desperate from the start and subsequently turns her off again, IN the event that she was legitimately interested of course when she reached back out.
CW is pretty generous imo. He offers a date twice before he stops offering. After two rejections he responds playfully but ends the convo by saying he's busy.

I go straight to being playful and let her bring up meeting up. I don't ask questions and let her do all the work. Even if she comes over I'll tease her relentlessly. I've had attention wh0res bring up meeting up, telling me where they are, but if I'm busy and counter with a different day they shut it down without a counter of their own.

It's really whatever you're comfortable with as long as you don't feel your dignity is being undermined. A woman that wants to see you will make it easy.