Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she pulls back.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing a girl right now. We consider eachother just friends lol. But I been fvcking the **** outta her last couple of weeks. Unfortunately i'm not an alphabot like most guys on here. Not gonna lie I fallen for her personality and I'm starting to like this girl. But she's been tryna **** test me recently I've noticed. She hits me up everyday send me snaps and texts me and all that. But I noticed shes been pulling back ( acting kinda distant ) a bit and I have to urge to text her. But I try to control myself and just let it be. If you give them some time and just let things be they come right back texting asking when they're gonna be able to see you. Its so ridiculous how women play these stupid games. But if any other guy is in the situation and a girl is pulling back just let that sh1t be give her space. Control the urge to text her and text other chicks. they'll come right back. ;)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let her pull back and pull back yourself.

Women are like cats...sometimes they want to sit on your lap and purr and purr and purr. Other times they want nothing to do with you and need their space.

Have you ever tried to get closer to a cat when they don't want to be bothered? They turn and start trotting faster and faster away and if you keep following they go under the bed and hide so you can't get them.

But when you leave them alone after a while they come back out and will walk up to you and rub against your legs, want to be pet and want to be around you again.

Always remember that women are like cats in this way and expect it, be OK with it and let them have their space. It does nothing but amplify their attraction for you since you show you are strong and not needy which is a huge turn off.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make yourself unavailable for a while. If she bolts, she bolts and she wasn't worth it. You'll increase your SMV by not being so available too. Take longer to message her back. If she asks what you're doing on a certain day, be nice and cordial but tell her you have "plans" and leave it at that. That one is right out of the female dating playbook so she'll react. A little gamesmanship is fine.

Bottom line, just be cool, confident, and unaffected by anything she does. Be the James Bond.

Good luck.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've struggled with situations like these because as a man I don't like it when things are out of my control and I don't like leaving things to work themselves out, so it naturally makes me want to chase so I can right the ship. I also don't like women I like to just come in and out of my life as they please. Now that she has you're interest, she's playing the mind games. Best thing to do is to ghost. Her game playing is so you can fulfill her attention needs by blowing her up. Dont feed her ego.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've struggled with situations like these because as a man I don't like it when things are out of my control and I don't like leaving things to work themselves out, so it naturally makes me want to chase so I can right the ship. I also don't like women I like to just come in and out of my life as they please. Now that she has you're interest, she's playing the mind games. Best thing to do is to ghost. Her game playing is so you can fulfill her attention needs by blowing her up. Dont feed her ego.
Yea they feed their ego and usually it's at the cost of diminishing you. Every manner in which someone fills their ego does not diminish a person, but most do.

Usually they'll get their attention, and if they think they are over you, they will force a position of being over you and it will be shrinking your masculine and attractiveness levels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's female nature. You just haven't accepted that females don't react the same way to things as males do. Read my comment above about cats. You chase a cat all it does is get them to run under the bed, go as far back as they can and then hiss at you if you look under it and try and get them out.

In some ways it is a test of your neediness and your need for her validation and attention. Are you still the same confident secure guy she has been dealing with or does this knock you off your base and turn you into a chasing wussy who can't handle it? And if this is all that it takes to knock you off your base, how can she trust you to stay centered when things REALLY go haywire and her emotions are all over the place and she needs to know the man will be centered and she will be able to look to him for stability and safety during that time.

In short, she needs to know when her emotions are all over the place that the man is going to be able to deal with it and that he can be her North Star that she can look to for direction, clarity and security. You should accept this is part of the role you play as a man to a woman and embrace it, not get mad when they test for it. They test for it because they think enough of you to be thinking long term and really want you to pass it so they can relax and feel safe and secure in the relationship moving forward.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
It's female nature. You just haven't accepted that females don't react the same way to things as males do. Read my comment above about cats. You chase a cat all it does is get them to run under the bed, go as far back as they can and then hiss at you if you look under it and try and get them out.

In some ways it is a test of your neediness and your need for her validation and attention. Are you still the same confident secure guy she has been dealing with or does this knock you off your base and turn you into a chasing wussy who can't handle it? And if this is all that it takes to knock you off your base, how can she trust you to stay centered when things REALLY go haywire and her emotions are all over the place and she needs to know the man will be centered and she will be able to look to him for stability and safety during that time.

In short, she needs to know when her emotions are all over the place that the man is going to be able to deal with it and that he can be her North Star that she can look to for direction, clarity and security. You should accept this is part of the role you play as a man to a woman and embrace it, not get mad when they test for it. They test for it because they think enough of you to be thinking long term and really want you to pass it so they can relax and feel safe and secure in the relationship moving forward.
^^this. Girls are going to do random sh1t and you can spend time trying to analyze it (and go crazy) or just accept it and not let it bother you. At the end of the day, does she 1) say yes to your date ideas? 2) fvck you?

If she does the above 2, her attraction is there and the rest is **** test. Stay in frame and keep moving.

Black Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score

This!!! Fvck...pin this to the homepage!!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

^^^This.

Straight from the women’s dressing room.

Meow.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This comes from your insecurities that you are not good enough for her thus you have to chase her to make sure you get her but in turn you will turn her off because of this. A secure man knows he has options and the girl will pickup on this and she will be doing the chasing and you will not have to worry about your situation. The key with dating girls is to remain centered at all time never get too excited and never get too low. When you learn this you will have true abundance

Black Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key with dating girls is to remain centered at all time never get too excited and never get too low. When you learn this you will have true abundance
Yes. I've learned so far that women need a man who can set boundaries. Without a strong sense of self; without a strong list of wants and needs in whatever scenario you're in; without having the balls to state your intent, wants, needs, and boundaries, and be willing to walk away if those aren't met, puts you in a position of power. And women like powerful men -- first and foremost from within.

Now, that's not to say you need to be a brick wall and never ask what she wants and needs, cause then she'll feel invisible and will cheat on you. Read that again. If you make a woman feel invisible for long enough she will cheat on you or outright leave you. Most women tho wait till they find a suitable monkey branch and then leave.

It's about balance. Read about attachment styles and find yours. This alone will determine what kind of relationship you have with your woman/women. If you're the insecure type (Avoidant or Anxious) then you have much inner work to do to get to a place where you can set healthy boundaries and be the man she really wants in a relationship.

Being "alpha" doesn't mean being a walled-off, plate-spinning douchebag, even tho I do advocate dating multiple women to find the best one (open/poly notwithstanding). It means having the conviction to build a container in which the feminine can sometimes splash her emotions around and you don't move. However, being a strong container means having what?

Boundaries.