"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

When she plays games.

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
montana
So here's the story. Last friday I went to prom with this girl (underclassmen), who was all over me. At school today, she wouldn't give me any eye contact, even when I returned her camera case! WTF?!?

I figured there were a couple reasons for this. 1. she is not interested anymore (highly unlikely) or 2. she is playing "uninterested" (this girl doesn't have too much exp. w/ guys)

What should I do? I've thought of making her jealous by flirting w/ other chicks when she's around (but I'm afraid tooverdo it b/c she's new to this) or just by playing it cool and hoping for her to approach me.

What do you guys think? Try to grab up as much info, just play it cool, or find another girl?

THANKS GUYS:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Have you considered the idea that she didn't enjoy herself?

Or, perhaps she just wanted to go to prom, not go with you specifically.

Or, perhaps she left the camera case behind on purpose. Either way, you should have let her come get it, instead of you delivering it.

If she's new to the game - what game?

This is your life. It's not really a game, is it?

What were you expecting from her? A steady relationship? Or did you just expect her to be more flirty?

When you have unrealistic expectations or unrealized expectations, someone will be disappointed.
It would seem you're disappointed because you don't "know" how she feels about you.

The real question is why you are concerned with her feelings. think of yourself for a change. Let her worry about her feelings.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
why waste time? Ask her out on a date and you'll find out real quick.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Was she drinking........?

If yes, she is probably embarrassed, but probably still likes you.
If no, she probably still likes you, she is just waiting for you to show your ballz and ask her out.

Girls LOVE guys who take inititative and show them that you are a man.

Ask her out.........what else do you want to hear...........?
 
Top