Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Is Nervous About The Date, She Will Flake!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fvck wouldn't be nervous on a first date
Girls on dating apps.. It's very rarely a FIRST date.. Them hoes are very confident when it comes to taking dik.

This girl claimed she was nervous. I rejected her.. Now she called me, and is willing to come to my house tomorrow night.. She knows very well, my intentions are to smash and dash.. Sounds like her nervous disorder miraculously got better lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, but just in case reject her before she rejects you. ‍‍
Your right.. These Virgins on dating apps are always very nervous, because of their purity.. Poor nervous girl.

Your delusions run deep!

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want people's opinions on this so alot of guys say on here don't wait a week to meet and so on but I personally think the better girls would rather speak for a week then meet you rather then the girls who off the bat , meet you straight away , am I wrong ? it just seems like they can be easy if their quick to meet you. ( In terms of relationships not hookups )

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, but just in case reject her before she rejects you. ‍‍
This isnt 1956 anymore, where her dad protected the cherry, and she was a naive princess. These chics are meeting a minimum of 2 men a week and would wait under a street light in the bronx. Theyre battle scarred to the max

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isnt 1956 anymore, where her dad protected the cherry, and she was a naive princess. These chics are meeting a minimum of 2 men a week and would wait under a street light in the bronx. Theyre battle scarred to the max
This 100% Bro.. These girls on dating apps are ****in SERIAL DATERS with a mountain of options.. They are getting smashed by Tyrone on a regular.. Nervous? What a joke haha

Just shows how much of a lack of understanding of online woman this poster has.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 100% Bro.. These girls on dating apps are ****in SERIAL DATERS with a mountain of options.. They are getting smashed by Tyrone on a regular.. Nervous? What a joke haha
Another thing is a lot have mild alcoholism, I was alone with a chic the other night, and she literally fed me her tits out the blue after a few drinks,there was no hesitation getting these big jugs out, she loved every minute of it. yet an hour before we were having a normal chat.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is a lot have mild alcoholism, I was alone with a chic the other night, and she literally fed me her tits out the blue after a few drinks,there was no hesitation getting these big jugs out, she loved every minute of it. yet an hour before we were having a normal chat.
This is pretty standard for many online girls.. These woman have many internal issues.. Drugs/alcohol/serious financial problems.

Online dating, getting smashed, random sexual encounters brings that little bit of thrill & excitement to their miserable lives..

I met this girl from a dating app 4 weeks ago.. Only 3 drinks in, I was fingering her under the table in a packed bar.

I guess she was a first date nervous girl too.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in your head, they are as nervous as you (we) are. They are human but they know how to look confident, still they are nervous.

Yes you are right. These girls who have a ton of options on dating sites & are meeting 2-3 guys a week on a regular basis.. Getting smashed by Chad.. Some have been on dating sites 2-3-4 years continuesly & are serial daters..

They are all nervous about dates.. I like your logic bruv.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date 3-4 girls per week, all 8s 9s and sometimes 10s. I approach Russian models (in russian) on the street, in the metro, at the mall, date them. I'm still nervous on the first date. Nothing wrong with that.
Your personal experience does not reflect REALITY.. It's just your personal experience.

There is general nervousness. And then there is jeopardising the date nervousness.. Don't conflate the two.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last 4 have invited me round their house, no hesitation there literally ready at the front door.

these women are a new breed. seasoned veterans.
the vast majority of girls I meet from dating apps, I invite straight to my house.

I would go as far as to say.. 7 out of 10 will come straight to my home.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you go on an interview, even if you're nervous, you still go. When I go to dates, I'm nervous but I go and do well. Nervousness is normal. Thinking those girls are not nervous means that you out them on a pedestal.
Again your not quite grasping my point... There is nervousness & then there is sabotaging the date nervousness.

The latter could lead to wasting my time.. Therefore I rather kick her azz to the curb, than have my time wasted.

Men value there time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what? you too are a professional dater. This thread is pointless. Stop complaining. i just dont give a fvck if she dates 78493749827 guys at the same time. It makes no difference for me, welcome in 2021.
I am convinced you are drunk or high.. Or both at the same time, with a slight sprinkle of delusion.

Your clearly missing the point.. Serial daters men or women are hardened to the hook up lifestyle and rarely do nervous to the degree where they are scared to meet up.

Your now trolling or your not so bright. Go back to your cave!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But who cares if they are nervous or not? I just don't understand why you created such a thread.
Yeah I'm a troll, I don't know anything. I'm virgin, no I'm gay actually.
You prefer to work out than dating chicks? I'm doubting your masculinity sorry. I work out 4 times a week, I can miss a work out anytime to date a chick. Come on bro. I feel a lot of frustration and anger, not good.

Anyway, I'm out. No hard feelings. Cheers.

I fuk girls on a weekend & I focus on making money & keeping in good shape during the week.

Pretty healthy balanced lifestyle if you ask me.

Where as it seems to me, that you make woman the centre of your life.. You skip gym (your health) for the sake of meeting a girl in the hope you might get some vigina..

Woman should always be a side thing unless you are looking to get married or a serious relationship.

First priority should be career, making money, getting fit, social proof.. Then woman.

I hope you don't continue down this path of placing your health/fitness on low priority & placing girls above everything else.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's the opposite, you should date during the week, less chance that they are going to flake.
Again beta mentality from this poster.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense realises that Monday to Friday tends to be a working week, for the vast majority of the population.

This means 8-10 hours of work, travel, going to the gym, eating healthy, cooking meals & getting a good amount of sleep so your body recovers from work/gym fatigue.

Hell even most chicks will not meet during week, as they got work, kids and into fitness too.

This poster clearly prioritises dating/females above everything else... His whole mindset is about maximising his chances to get vagina.

I am guessing he is young & doesn't yet realise a man's purpose should be his goals & his path to success.. The woman are simply a side product of that success.

You have alot to learn.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls on dating apps.. It's very rarely a FIRST date.. Them hoes are very confident when it comes to taking dik.

This girl claimed she was nervous. I rejected her.. Now she called me, and is willing to come to my house tomorrow night.. She knows very well, my intentions are to smash and dash.. Sounds like her nervous disorder miraculously got better lol
The proof is in the pudding. Not behaving so nervous, now, after you display self-worth.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's point is that women arent nervous anymore, so its a terrible passive excuse hoping you cancel for her(passive predictable)

Even my daughters 12 year old friends are totally radicalised and battle ready from all the step dads theyve met.

its just another day at work to these western women.