Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Is Nervous About The Date, She Will Flake!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys have experienced this situation.

You match with a girl online.. You chat for a week, everything seems good, you get down to arranging a date.. She is happy to meet.. Infact she seems very enthusiastic about it.

Night before the date you get a text..

"First date & this far from home, I have to admit I am nervous"

First off all she is 15 minutes away.. In my book that is literally nothing in terms of travel distance.

Anyhow my reaction is always the same, with this type of text.. I CANCEL HER

Very high probability a girl who goes from super enthusiastic to nervous unsure, will flake last minute.

I have other options & other things I can be doing on a Friday night, than to be waiting around for some online chick to be SURE about a date.

Guys this type of behaviour should be a straight NEXT arranging a date should not be Quantum fukin physics..it's a pretty straight forward arrangement.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she never had any intention of meeting you,

these women will wait on a street corner, in Handsworth. They have took so much willy, theyve lost their "nervous" card.

bit like a female paramedic/carer/nurse over exposure just turns us sociopathic

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You match with a girl online.. You chat for a week, everything seems good, you get down to arranging a date.. She is happy to meet.. Infact she seems very enthusiastic about it.

First off all she is 15 minutes away.. In my book that is literally nothing in terms of travel distance.

Very high probability a girl who goes from super enthusiastic to nervous unsure, will flake last minute.

I have other options & other things I can be doing on a Friday night, than to be waiting around for some online chick to be SURE about a date.

Guys this type of behaviour should be a straight NEXT arranging a date should not be Quantum fukin physics..it's a pretty straight forward arrangement.
Why do you chat for a week with them? Once you match have a small convo - then invite out. It sounds like wasting of your time and energy.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Next time arrange the date to be a couple of days after you start texting, weed out the time wasters early on.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, once the excuses start you know what's coming.

I wouldn't necessarily cancel, but I'd start lining up other options.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually very quick to weed out time wasters.. I rarely meet girls during the week.. I have more important chit going on, like work and hitting the gym..

So if I speak to a girl on for example Saturday night, then I will likely arrange a date for the following weekend.

I rarely invest much time to text in between the day of the date. Maybe the odd message here & there, but no long conversations.

Over texting can seriously kill off the mystery.. Anyhow I do well with online game.. Usually 2-3 numbers daily.

There used to be a time where I would get annoyed about flakes, however these days I don't even give a fuk.. Infact if I pick up on even a hint of flaky behaviour, I will sack her off immediately.

My time is valuable.. Sometimes I even hope they flake, so I can stay at home and chill on the odd Saturday night.

The thing to take from a situation like this is... If she mentions that she is feeling nervous.. Don't waste your damn time trying to reassure her... Simply sack her off.. She will more than likely flake!

A girl who really wants to meet you, will avoid saying anything that could jeopardise the date.

Also keep in mind.. Most of these girls on dating apps have taken a mountain of Dik.. They don't get nervous around Chad.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure you got other options? If you did you wouldnt cancel her and just switch to plan B on the fly.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding women you haven’t met accountable is a waste of time.
Quite the opposite... I got a text off her tonight.. She wants to meet tomorrow night & apologised for sounding like she wasn't interested. Told her I am out tonight, so drinks at my place Saturday night. She is up for that.

Shades of grey my friend. Not everything is black & white at all times.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite the opposite... I got a text off her tonight.. She wants to meet tomorrow night & apologised for sounding like she wasn't interested. Told her I am out tonight, so drinks at my place Saturday night. She is up for that.

You still haven’t met her yet. They blow smoke up our asses right up until the date that is scheduled to happen… doesn’t happen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still haven’t met her yet. They blow smoke up our asses right up until the date that is scheduled to happen… doesn’t happen.
Again what does it matter.. Maybe she meets me tomorrow night & fuks me.. Maybe she doesn't.. I ain't moving an inch for her.. She comes to my house.. She doesn't.. Eh who cares.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again what does it matter.. Maybe she meets me tomorrow night & fuks me.. Maybe she doesn't.. I ain't moving an inch for her.. She comes to my house.. She doesn't.. Eh who cares.
You care alot my friend, too much. Cancelling a girl first just to beat her to the punch is very telling.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it is well-played mate. Cancelling shows how much you value your time. An ignored message would not have allowed the situation to progress as it has.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care alot my friend, too much. Cancelling a girl first just to beat her to the punch is very telling.
Very beta of you my friend. Your too scared to simply just say what you need to say to a female.

I wasn't beating her to anything.. Just because she said she feels nervous, doesn't mean guaranteed she will cancel.. However I value my time.

If they show ANY signs of flakiness.. I simply respond respectfully & let them know I have other plans now & won't be meeting up.

This saves me from having my time wasted & let's them know, that making plans & then creating issues before the date, will more than likely get your azz NEXTED.

Sometimes I do these things to help the next guy out. She will think twice about sending negative messages to the next guy when A date has been arranged.

Oh by the way.. She messaged me tonight & actually called me only 15 minutes ago..

Had a chat on the phone, she sounds very interested & will be coming over tomorrow night instead.

Thanks for your thoughts though.. When I am smashing her puzzy deep & hard tomorrow night, I will meditate on your deep & insightful contribution to my post. Thanks buddy

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very beta of you my friend. Your too scared to simply just say what you need to say to a female.

I wasn't beating her to anything.. Just because she said she feels nervous, doesn't mean guaranteed she will cancel.. However I value my time.

If they show ANY signs of flakiness.. I simply respond respectfully & let them know I have other plans now & won't be meeting up.

This saves me from having my time wasted & let's them know, that making plans & then creating issues before the date, will more than likely get your azz NEXTED.

Sometimes I do these things to help the next guy out. She will think twice about sending negative messages to the next guy when A date has been arranged.

Oh by the way.. She messaged me tonight & actually called me only 15 minutes ago..

Had a chat on the phone, she sounds very interested & will be coming over tomorrow night instead.

Thanks for your thoughts though.. When I am smashing her puzzy deep & hard tomorrow night, I will meditate on your deep & insightful contribution to my post. Thanks buddy
HAHAHAHA, I'm dead after reading this.

To all gents, it's perfectly okay for you to reject a chick if she is wasting your time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, I'm dead after reading this.

To all gents, it's perfectly okay for you to reject a chick if she is wasting your time.
Absolutely.. If you have the feeling this girl will likely flake.. Then why go along with something that is more likely going to end up being a waste of your time. Are you really that desperate to meet her!

Follow your gut instinct.. Politely respond back with, hey I have some other plans, however all the best for the future.

Call the next girl who is keeping it less complicated & take her out on a date instead.

You saved yourself from having time being wasted.. And she (maybe) learned a lesson & might treat the next guy a little better.

Win win