Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she is into star signs and astrology

Bitcoindna

Don Juan
Reaction score
You meet a girl you are very atractive to,

the first thing she ask you about is what star sign you are? etc and also sentence she used was «ment to be» aka «soul mate mindset»

I think good relationships are build, not discovered, lasting relationship don’t just happen, its a series of decisions,

Soul mate destiny mindset underestimate how much you'll grow and change in the future, and you should think of relationships where you can learn and grow together.

would you tell here about your logical thoughts here?

dificult to change here believes with reason

Keep In mind this is the only red flag so far found In here

Knowing she is into astrology, how would you calibrate your game moving forward? For best posible sucess with here, (short-medium-longterm)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well, if that’s the case always say you’re a Scorpio. Everyone knows Scorpios invented sex.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it's best to be aloof with these kinds of chicks. Be honest about your "sign", but make her dig for information. When she tries to "nail you" with a personality trait, say that doesn't sound right.. so many men will comply and be like "omg that's totally me". Be the exact opposite. Keep her on edge. Words mean nothing. Action is everything. Anyone can say they're "A" and do "B". Keep the mystery alive. Keep her guessing. If she asks what your moon sign and **** is, say you don't know.. make her figure it out. I've had several chicks literally "plot out" my entire astrology chart because they were highly interested. It's the only reason I know I'm Sagittarius with and Aries moon, both fire signs so apparently I'm a "firecracker" (their words, not mine). I let them believe whatever they want. Don't try to google and **** what signs are compatible. Women are dumb. If you aren't compatible, she'll only see you as a "challenge". If you are "compatible" then ever better, you'll get into her pants even easier. Just play dumb and act like you don't know what none of this sh!t means. Astrology knowledge is not a masculine trait, at least in 2022. We aren't out here plotting maps of the world and building pyramids anymore.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m genuinely interested in astrology bullsh/t that I do not believe so it’s easy for me to ask questions and have a playful conversation where she teaches me something new.

I dated a girl for quite a bit where I would get sexual with her inside super markets while getting our groceries for meal prep.

I would whisper dirty talk in her hear while rubbing her nipple and c/it outside her clothes either alone in an aisle or right in front of others with the produce section blocking my hands.

One night she was reading her astrology dumb sh/t when she jumps up in excitement and says

“Baby listen to this!”
“Don’t get frustrated when your partner of (insert my astrology sign here) gets romantic in public settings like grocery stores”

The next time we went grocery shopping she didn’t wear panties or a brah with her sun dress.

OP,
Have fun with it.
I know I have fun with the girls I date.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, be very wary of flighty/spritual/hippie chicks. Either they have damage that led them to their current personality, and/or they have a million and one ways to de-stress from a bad day that *doesn't* involve having sex.

If the first thing she asked you was related to astrology, chances are she matches the above description.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got cold-feet on a girl I had liked in 2019 because of those same issues. She also wore black, had black nail polish, would drink coffee in the evening (ie a drink you usually take to get you going in the morning) and likes Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils (which in a weird sense I have those oils too because they are calming but for any hocus-pocus stuff). We used to hug each other. I saw her in a santa-elf outfit and asked to her her. Then we started just hugging sometimes when I visited the store. I asked for her number to see if I could develop it further, however, when I found out she was into that I just got cold-feet.

Have not been as involved with any other girls since her. Well, at least 2019 is more recent to me than 2012 or 2014 is, so that doesn't feel as hopeless I guess. But again, the wrong woman. The OP can do what he wants to do if she aligns with his values, it doesn't with me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the first thing she ask you about is what star sign you are? etc and also sentence she used was «ment to be» aka «soul mate mindset»

I think good relationships are build, not discovered, lasting relationship don’t just happen, its a series of decisions,

Soul mate destiny mindset underestimate how much you'll grow and change in the future, and you should think of relationships where you can learn and grow together.

Knowing she is into astrology, how would you calibrate your game moving forward? For best posible sucess with here, (short-medium-longterm)
She like 99% of modern women. morons into astrology, tarot cards, liberal arts, and feminism. She's a NPC. So ordinary.

Dont Don't over think it. Send location. Tell her to take her clothes off and start doing the helicopter.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, just entertain her on the way to dropping those panties. I've been with several that believed in it. Doesn't mean they are crazy.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to let her know your opinion on the matter. That way you'll be able to gauge if she respects your different view, and you can see how she reacts/responds. There's a big difference between a woman allowing astrology to rule her life/decision making and one that just has a relative interest in it

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to change her mind on astrology, don't even bother trying to reason with her. You can ask questions to see if she's actually spiritual (good thing), or if she's just a moron.

You don't calibrate your game. You let things play out without trying to control the situation. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty handy when you're an astrONOMY hobbyist like myself.
(I give astronomy presentations to hobby clubs etc...)

If you can point out and name the real constellations - plus spout a load of the mythology surrounding it....
Putty in your hands - LOL
Showing her some planets/galaxies/etc through a telescope is also a big winner with chicks who believe all the astrOLOGY bollocks.

Up to now though - I've NEVER yet met anyone who believes it, who can point out their own zodiac sign in the sky.... or any other constellation for that matter.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Say you dont know your sun sign and dont talk about it. Astrology science isn't masculine at all.
Women want men who are risk takers, business men, policemen, fire fighters, military men, action men, successful man, lawyers, doctors, engineers, not fortune tellers.
This kind of men typically wonder alone, they are mystical men. For many women, they are weird. Astrology is an occult scince if you know about it keep it occult.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if that’s the case always say you’re a Scorpio. Everyone knows Scorpios invented sex.
I'm a double Scorpio (Sun & Moon), although due to the precession of the Earth's axis, what is early "Scorpio" is now late "Virgo" :rolleyes:, and a Chinese Snake, the darkest combination of all 12^3=1728 possibilities, something whose window only has 2-1/2 days every 12 years. :eek::eek::eek: Oh, and being born on the darkest day of the week, Tuesday (named after the god of war) divides that window by 7. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

About the only thing that could be darker would to be also be born on Halloween, which would happen once every 144 years, or in combination with the day of the week, once every 1008 years - that's Damien territory. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty handy when you're an astrONOMY hobbyist like myself.
(I give astronomy presentations to hobby clubs etc...)

If you can point out and name the real constellations - plus spout a load of the mythology surrounding it....
Putty in your hands - LOL
Showing her some planets/galaxies/etc through a telescope is also a big winner with chicks who believe all the astrOLOGY bollocks.

Up to now though - I've NEVER yet met anyone who believes it, who can point out their own zodiac sign in the sky.... or any other constellation for that matter.
There could be a relationship between Sun sign and behavior, if it is presumed that the amount of sun a newborn gets has any effect - e.g., a Scorpio would not get a lot of Sun (in the higher latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere) until he reaches about 6 months in the following Spring. Also if there is some correlation between parents' sexual activity and the time of the year, and the behavioral outcome of the child.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about chicks that do palmistry? I had a chick read my palm, and she said I didn't have a character line. :eek::eek: