Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Giggles Too Much...Slap Her?

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am almost positive I hooked this girl. But now there is a problem.

We did something last week for the first time in a real relaxed setting...kinda a pre-date and now all she does is GIGGLE. You might think this is good but it is starting to drive me a little nutty (I don't show it ofcourse).

I was talking to her on the phone and she would just giggle at alot of the things I said even though they were not even jokes...not in the least bit.

I see her at work and either I will say something to her and she will just stare at me with a smile and giggle or she will say something to me, I will respond and then she will just giggle and smile.

How the hell am I supposed to keep a convo going when she just giggles after 70% of the things I say?

Am I going to have to slap a b!tch?

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That means she’s so emotionally into you she can't help but feel good and giggle and everything you say.

It's time to take her for a 3 mile adventure 6 inches at a time.

TheLadiesChoice

Don Juan
Reaction score
That little girl loves you, acting insecure will F*CK that up;)

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qmanchoo

It's time to take her for a 3 mile adventure 6 inches at a time.
:crackup:

Shezzler, yours was good too

I guess I am looking for C+F lines or other things to say when she brings the convo to a dead hault with her giggles.

I can keep it going just fine when she responds...but it stumps me when I get giggles since those seem to not trigger my brain.

Me:Says something
Her:Giggles
Me: Pulls something decent out of my @ss
Her: Giggles
Me: Stumped

the12thplanet

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she's totally into you, so why not grab her and kiss her to get her to shut up?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the12thplanet
sounds like she's totally into you, so why not grab her and kiss her to get her to shut up?
He nailed it. She likes you and you are spinning your wheels. Don't do that. I screwed my chances w/ alot of chicks in my AFC days by procrastinating, wondering, waiting for everything to be 'right'. Don't do that. Learn from my mistakes.

--Crowes

D^G4m3

Don Juan
Reaction score
k...first thing first..I think she's really over u. So u want a gigle 4 ur witty humour and not becuz of her funny ass. Dats cool too.
Try this
YOU: Says sumpin
HER: Giggles
YOU: Hey ur giggle reminded me of a funny incident
HER: Go ahead(Even more excited and even more prepared to giggle).
YOU: Well I was takin' a short walk yesterday evening, and ye know, a hot looking women (pause) , yeah she was really good looking though, just comes upto me and was asking for the time
HER: un-huh...Giggles(Even more excited)
YOU: Looked at my watch and said it was 5:00 and she started to giggle...lol..don't u think its so funny

lol... that will surely put some sense in her:D

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not spinning my wheels. Am I supposed to grab her and kiss her at work? No...I would rather avoid being fired since I have already been disciplined for macking on the females while on the clock.

we went on one "pre-date". It has been 3 days since then...that is hardly spinning my wheels...that is playing it cool which women are attracted to. Next time I see her, I am betting she will mention doing something again with me to which I will comply. I will give her the chance to chase me, if not...this girl is worth it and I will make a cool and subtle move to get us alone for the first time in a competitive situation.

All this if she stops doing her giggle thing and responds with english:D

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by D^G4m3
k...first thing first..I think she's really over u. So u want a gigle 4 ur witty humour and not becuz of her funny ass. Dats cool too.
Try this
YOU: Says sumpin
HER: Giggles
YOU: Hey ur giggle reminded me of a funny incident
HER: Go ahead(Even more excited and even more prepared to giggle).
YOU: Well I was takin' a short walk yesterday evening, and ye know, a hot looking women (pause) , yeah she was really good looking though, just comes upto me and was asking for the time
HER: un-huh...Giggles(Even more excited)
YOU: Looked at my watch and said it was 5:00 and she started to giggle...lol..don't u think its so funny

lol... that will surely put some sense in her:D
This is very corny. Your girl sound immature in the dating department. I would just keep doing what you're doing. Maybe be more receptive and playful with her. And if you like her ask her out on a date. And don't play games like getting her to chase you. It's not a big deal if you like her and she like you to just start dating.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's nervous around you.

It'll pass.

2 yrs down the line, the b#tch won't even crack a smile.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Try This

Her: Giggling
You: You know until know - i always thoughtni had potential to be a comedian - but people would always write me off - now i know that i could be the next Dave Chappell/Otis Crenshaw - depending on your skin colour. - say the opposite

Her: Giggles lol

It sounds like it dosnt matter what you say - just say something remotely funny - heres one

What did one cookie say to the other cookie when he got run over by a car

Oh Crumbs!

Good Luck DJ

hahah thats actually pretty funny, just the way i can see it delivered in my head would make me laugh. lol did you make that one up?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a similar situation. I'm not positive that this is her problem, but I agree- I think she's definetly nervous.

The girl I was with would make this "eeeeeeeee eeeeeee" sound just to be fawking annoying cause she thought it was funny.

I had already slept with her, but she was terrified she'd lose me and I wouldn't become her boyfriend.

If you're asking for a way to get her to stop, make her more comfortable. If you like her that much assure her that you do and she's satisfyin u.

If u haven't hit it- do, because she's totally into u.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a girl like this just last night. Everything I said or did, she would turn her head and giggle like a retard. So what did I do? I mocked her, of course...

Me: <says something dumb>
Her: <Giggles>
Me: Heeheeehee (in a mocking tone)
Her: Stop making fun of me!

This went on intermittently throughout the whole night. Result? We had sexual fvcking intercourse! I can't promise you this was the only reason why, but I don't screw with what works.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ezilonman
:crackup:

Shezzler, yours was good too

I guess I am looking for C+F lines or other things to say when she brings the convo to a dead hault with her giggles.

I can keep it going just fine when she responds...but it stumps me when I get giggles since those seem to not trigger my brain.

Me:Says something
Her:Giggles
Me: Pulls something decent out of my @ss
Her: Giggles
Me: Stumped
She's obviously into you, why are you still trying to bust out new C&F material? Bone her!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like your not feeling her because she is annoying you. I don't know about you but I DONT want to be around girls that annoy me. Too many others just out there besides, I got sh*t to do. But if she's hot and you like her, and wanna feel her out-bone her then sit back and see how she reacts. If she's still giggling, hit the eject button and call it a day. If she chills out- look at what the power of what your mighty Johnson did-put a nervouse girl to rest. What a generous man you are.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the problem? yea you can slap her and she would only just giggle some more.