"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

When she doesnt tell you the whole truth about her men

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
I dont know if I am trying to read into it, and it really doesnt really mean much, or maybe it does mean something. This girl that I have been "casually dating" over the past few months tells me stuff about what she has been up to, or tells me what her upcoming plans are, she will tell me the truth, but she will usually completely leave out mention of another guy that is involved in it. I have super-secret sources and ways of knowing that the other guys are involved, and she doesnt know that I know. Example: I know for a fact that the girl went to a certain restaurant last night with Guy A, and I know that she plans on going bowling with Guy B next week. When she talks to me, she will tell me that she went to that restaurant last night. She will also tell me that she plans on going bowling next week. But unless I specifically ask her, she will not mention the other guys involvement. Does this mean anything? She knows that I know that she is seeing other guys, and I'm seeing other girls also. Is she just trying to not sound like a *****? Does it even mean anything?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
And your point is? :rolleyes:

You're casually dating, you're seeing other girls, and she's seeing other guys. What are you so afraid of? And why is it any of your business what she does with other guys? Do you tell her all about the other girls you're dating?

Stop being so insecure. And enough with the super-secret sources. You're not a stalker.
 

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
It Just means that you already know she is seeing other guys.

You are casually dating therefore she can see other guys in her own time.

This information is private and you should have no interest in it unless you are in a committed relationship.

YOU MUST DATE OTHER GIRLS
 

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
354
Reaction score
7
Location
Midwest
RE: bec

man you just have to learn to play it cool....I'll give you a perfect example. The girl I just started casually dated has men on her cell phone that call her all the time, and not to play chess either. She spent the night at my apartment last night and her cell phone went off. I said "that's one of your other men, you better tell them to take a number..." with a laugh. She started laughing because she figured out that I knew she was seeing other men and I had to let her know that it doesnt bother me and she was like "thats what turns me on about you, that you are so cool and don't get unwrapped over stuff...none of the other guys like it at all"

Be Cool man...it will save you from many an embarrassing situation. That doesnt mean let her walk all over you and talk on the phone for 30 minutes to some guy while you wait but just learn to be cool
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
r u sexing her? Would it be different if you were? Are you looking for a ltr or a fling? At least she is being honest with you1 If she was really attracted to you she'll be seeing you only... this tells you her interest level!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top